Should Sweden Join the EMU? An Analysis of General Equilibrium Effects through Trade
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsEMU; Sweden; gravity model; general equilibrium effects; trade barriers;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-04-23 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EEC-2011-04-23 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2011-04-23 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INT-2011-04-23 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:dpaper:1245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etlaafi.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .