Report NEP-EUR-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michel Le Breton & Maria Montero & Vera Zaporozhets, 2011. "Voting Power in the EU Council of Ministers and Fair Decision Making in Distributive Politics," Discussion Papers 2011-03, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Asplund, Rita & Napari, Sami, 2011. "Intangible capital and wages: An analysis of wage gaps across occupations and genders in Czech Republic, Finland and Norway," Discussion Papers 1248, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Luis Diaz-Serrano & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2011. "Decentralization, happiness and the perception of institutions," Working Papers 2011-07, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Duso, Thomas & Gugler, Klaus & Yurtoglu, Burcin B., 2011. "How Effective is European Merger Control?," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 354, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Anthoff, David & Rose, Steven K. & Tol, Richard S. J. & Waldhoff, Stephanie, 2011. "Regional and Sectoral Estimates of the Social Cost of Carbon: An Application of FUND," Papers WP375, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Boeri, Tito & Brücker, Herbert, 2011. "Short-Time Work Benefits Revisited: Some Lessons from the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 5635, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marie Stack & Eric Pentecost, 2011. "A Gravity Model Approach to Estimating Prospective Trade Gains in the EU Accession and Associated Countries," Working Papers 2010/11, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Goux, Dominique & Maurin, Eric & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2011. "Worktime Regulations and Spousal Labour Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 5639, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bushnell, James & Mansur, Erin T. & Chong, Howard G., 2010. "Profiting from Regulation: An Event Study of the EU Carbon Market," Staff General Research Papers Archive 32737, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- María Dolores Guilló Fuentes & Alfonsa Denia Cuesta, 2011. "Labour status and involuntary employment: family ties and part-time work in Spain," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Alho, Kari E.O., 2011. "Should Sweden Join the EMU? An Analysis of General Equilibrium Effects through Trade," Discussion Papers 1245, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Blasco, Sylvie & Rosholm, Michael, 2011. "The Impact of Active Labour Market Policy on Post-Unemployment Outcomes: Evidence from a Social Experiment in Denmark," IZA Discussion Papers 5631, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrius Kazukauskas & Carol Newman & Daragh Clancy & Johannes Sauer, 2011. "The effect of decoupled direct payments on farm exit behaviour: quasi-experimental evidence from Europe," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp362, IIIS.
- Michael Zschille & Matthias Walter, 2011. "The Performance of German Water Utilities: A (Semi)-Parametric Analysis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1118, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Stenberg, Anders & de Luna, Xavier & Westerlund, Olle, 2011. "Does Formal Education for Older Workers Increase Earnings? Analyzing Annual Data Stretching Over 25 Years," Working Paper Series 8/2011, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.