The effect of decoupled direct payments on farm exit behaviour: quasi-experimental evidence from Europe
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsCommon Agricultural Policy; subsidy decoupling; farm exit; difference-in-differences;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-04-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2011-04-23 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iis:dispap:iiisdp362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colette Keleher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cetcdie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .