The Student Debt Dilemma: Debt Aversion as a Barrier to College Access
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darragh Flannery & Cathal O’Donoghue, 2011. "The Life-cycle Impact of Alternative Higher Education Finance Systems in Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 42(3), pages 237-270.
- Rothstein, Jesse & Rouse, Cecilia Elena, 2011.
"Constrained after college: Student loans and early-career occupational choices,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(1-2), pages 149-163, February.
- Rothstein, Jesse & Rouse, Cecilia Elena, 2011. "Constrained after college: Student loans and early-career occupational choices," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 149-163.
- Jesse Rothstein & Cecilia Elena Rouse, 2007. "Constrained After College: Student Loans and Early Career Occupational Choices," NBER Working Papers 13117, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesse Rothstein & Cecilia Elena Rouse, 2007. "Constrained After College: Student Loans and Early Career Occupational Choices," Working Papers 18, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Education Research Section..
- Rita Asplund & Oussama Ben Adbelkarim & Ali Skalli, 2008.
"An equity perspective on access to, enrolment in and finance of tertiary education,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 261-274.
- Asplund, Rita & Ben-Abdelkarim, Oussama & Skalli, Ali, 2007. "An Equity Perspective on Access to, Enrolment in and Finance of Tertiary Education," Discussion Papers 1098, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Judith Scott-Clayton, 2012. "Information Constraints and Financial Aid Policy," NBER Working Papers 17811, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsHigher Education; Financial Aid; Student Loans; Debt; Access; Policy; Retention; Completion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:cshedu:qt6sp9787j. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/cshe/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.