Relationship Between Financial Aid Policies, Practices and Procedures at Texas Public Colleges and Universities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Neil S. Seftor & NSarah E. Turner, 2002.
"Back to School: Federal Student Aid Policy and Adult College Enrollment,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 37(2), pages 336-352.
- Neil S. Seftor & Sarah E. Turner, "undated". "Back to School: Federal Student Aid Policy and Adult College Enrollment," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 28f7ccb624fd4f2a9a20d7075, Mathematica Policy Research.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial; aid; financing; higher; education; college; undergraduate; survey; policies; practices; procedures; university; universities; public; institutions; study;
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7651. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.