Relationship Between Financial Aid Policies, Practices and Procedures at Texas Public Colleges and Universities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Neil S. Seftor & NSarah E. Turner, 2002.
"Back to School: Federal Student Aid Policy and Adult College Enrollment,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 37(2), pages 336-352.
- Neil S. Seftor & Sarah E. Turner, "undated". "Back to School: Federal Student Aid Policy and Adult College Enrollment," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 28f7ccb624fd4f2a9a20d7075, Mathematica Policy Research.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial; aid; financing; higher; education; college; undergraduate; survey; policies; practices; procedures; university; universities; public; institutions; study;
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7651. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .