Farm productivity and efficiency in rural Bangladesh:The role of education revisited
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- M. N. Asadullah & S. Rahman, 2009. "Farm productivity and efficiency in rural Bangladesh: the role of education revisited," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 17-33.
- Asadullah, M. Niaz & Rahman, Sanzidur, 2006. "Farm Productivity and Efficiency in Rural Bangladesh: The Role of Education Revisited," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25482, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hasnah & Fleming, Euan & Coelli, Tim, 2004. "Assessing the performance of a nucleus estate and smallholder scheme for oil palm production in West Sumatra: a stochastic frontier analysis," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 17-30, January.
- Ahmed, Raisuddin & Hossain, Mahabub, 1990. "Developmental impact of rural infrastructure in Bangladesh:," Research reports 83, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture; returns to education; stochastic production frontier; Bangladesh;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- N5 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csa:wpaper:2005-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia Coffey). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.