An Equilibrium Model of the African HIV/AIDS Epidemic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicolas L. Jacquet & Serene Tan, 2007.
"On the Segmentation of Markets,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 115(4), pages 639-664, August.
- Serene Tan & Nicolas L Jacquet, 2005. "On the Segmentation of Markets," 2005 Meeting Papers 456, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nicolas L. Jacquet & Serene Tan, 2007. "On the Segmentation of Markets," Labor Economics Working Papers 22449, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Nicolas L. Jacquet & Serene Tan, 2007. "On the Segmentation of Markets," Working Papers 18-2007, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Weller, Susan C., 1993. "A meta-analysis of condom effectiveness in reducing sexually transmitted HIV," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 1635-1644, June.
- Jeremy Magruder, 2011. "Marital Shopping and Epidemic AIDS," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 48(4), pages 1401-1428, November.
- Toxvaerd, Flavio, 2010. "Recurrent Infection and Externalities in Prevention," CEPR Discussion Papers 8112, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniela Iorio & Raül Santaeulàlia-Llopis, 2011.
"Education, HIV Status, and Risky Sexual Behavior: How Much Does the Stage of the HIV Epidemic Matter?,"
624, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Ioro, Daniela; Santaeulalia-Llopis, Raül, 2016. "Education, HIV Status and Risky Sexual Behavior: How Much Does the Stage of the HIV Epidemic Matter ?," Economics Working Papers ECO2016/09, European University Institute.
- Michael Kremer, 1996. "Integrating Behavioral Choice into Epidemiological Models of AIDS," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 111(2), pages 549-573.
- Ashraf, Nava & Bandiera, Oriana & Jack, B. Kelsey, 2014.
"No margin, no mission? A field experiment on incentives for public service delivery,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 1-17.
- Nava Ashraf & Oriana Bandiera & Kelsey Jack, 2012. "No Margin, no Mission? A Field Experiment on Incentives for public service delivery," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 035, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Ashraf, Nava & Bandiera, Oriana & Jack, B. Kelsey, 2014. "No margin, no mission? A field experiment on incentives forpublic service delivery," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57214, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Paul Gertler & Manisha Shah & Stefano M. Bertozzi, 2005. "Risky Business: The Market for Unprotected Commercial Sex," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(3), pages 518-550, June.
- Michael Kremer, 1996. "Integrating Behavioral Choice into Epidemiological Models of the AIDS Epidemic," NBER Working Papers 5428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pascaline Dupas, 2011.
"Do Teenagers Respond to HIV Risk Information? Evidence from a Field Experiment in Kenya,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 1-34, January.
- Pascaline Dupas, 2009. "Do Teenagers Respond to HIV Risk Information? Evidence from a Field Experiment in Kenya," NBER Working Papers 14707, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Damien de Walque & Harounan Kazianga & Mead Over, 2012. "Antiretroviral Therapy Perceived Efficacy and Risky Sexual Behaviors: Evidence from Mozambique," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 61(1), pages 97-126.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Telalagic, S., 2012. "Optimal Treatment of an SIS Disease with Two Strains," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1229, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_7205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.