Risky Business: The Market for Unprotected Commercial Sex
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Uribe-Salas, F. & Hernández-Avila, M. & Conde-Glez, C.J. & Juárez-Figueroa, L. & Allen, B. & Anaya-Ocampo, R. & Del Río-Chiriboga, C. & Uribe-Zúñiga, P. & De Zalduondo, B., 1997. "Low prevalences of HIV infection and sexually transmitted disease among female commercial sex workers in Mexico City," American Journal of Public Health, American Public Health Association, vol. 87(6), pages 1012-1015.
- Karim, Q.A. & Karim, S.S.A. & Soldan, K. & Zondi, M., 1995. "Reducing the risk of HIV infection among South African sex workers: Socioeconomic and gender barriers," American Journal of Public Health, American Public Health Association, vol. 85(11), pages 1521-1525.
- Rao, Vijayendra & Gupta, Indrani & Lokshin, Michael & Jana, Smarajit, 2003. "Sex workers and the cost of safe sex: the compensating differential for condom use among Calcutta prostitutes," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 585-603, August.
- K. Shanmugam, 2000. "Valuations of Life and Injury Risks," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 16(4), pages 379-389, August.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Risky Business: The Market for Unprotected Commercial Sex (JPE 2005) in ReplicationWiki
- Economic Logic blog
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:113:y:2005:i:3:p:518-550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.