Antiretroviral Therapy Perceived Efficacy and Risky Sexual Behaviors: Evidence from Mozambique
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mechoulan Stéphane, 2007. "Risky Sexual Behavior, Testing, and HIV Treatments," Forum for Health Economics & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(2), pages 1-51, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Philipp Kircher & Cezar Santos & Michèle Tertilt, 2013.
"An Equilibrium Model of the African HIV/AIDS Epidemic,"
NBER Working Papers
18953, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philipp Kircher & Michele Tertilt & Cezar Santos & Jeremy Greenwood, 2013. "An Equilibrium Model of the African HIV/AIDS Epidemic," 2013 Meeting Papers 195, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Philipp Kircher & Cezar Santos & MichÃ¨le Tertilt, 2017. "An Equilibrium Model of the African HIV/AIDS Epidemic," RCER Working Papers 601, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Jeremy Greenwood & Philipp Kircher & Cezar Santos & Michele Tertilt, 2013. "An Equilibrium Model of the African HIV/AIDS Epidemic," Economie d'Avant Garde Research Reports 20, Economie d'Avant Garde.
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Kircher, Philipp & Santos, Cezar & Tertilt, Michèle, 2013. "An Equilibrium Model of the African HIV/AIDS Epidemic," CEPR Discussion Papers 9423, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adrienne M. Lucas & Nicholas L. Wilson, 2018.
"Can At-Scale Drug Provision Improve the Health of the Targeted in Sub-Saharan Africa?,"
American Journal of Health Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 4(3), pages 358-382, Summer.
- Adrienne M. Lucas & Nicholas L. Wilson, 2017. "Can at Scale Drug Provision Improve the Health of the Targeted in Sub-Saharan Africa?," NBER Working Papers 23403, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:pubeco:v:151:y:2017:i:c:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chong, Alberto & Restrepo, Pascual, 2017.
"Regulatory protective measures and risky behavior: Evidence from ice hockey,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 1-11.
- Alberto Chong & Pascual Restrepo, 2017. "Regulatory Protective Measures and Risky Behavior: Evidence from Ice Hockey," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1704, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:doi:10.1086/666951. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.