Report NEP-HEA-2018-09-24This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Nicolas R. Ziebarth issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeremy Greenwood & Philipp Kircher & Cezar Santos & Michèle Tertilt, 2018. "An Equilibrium Model of the African HIV/AIDS Epidemic," CESifo Working Paper Series 7205, CESifo.
- Abeliansky, Ana Lucia & Strulik, Holger, 2018. "Long-run improvements in human health: Steady but unequal," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 355, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Job Boerma & Ellen McGrattan, 2018. "Health Capital Taxation," 2018 Meeting Papers 204, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kelly C. Bishop & Jonathan D. Ketcham & Nicolai V. Kuminoff, 2018. "Hazed and Confused: The Effect of Air Pollution on Dementia," NBER Working Papers 24970, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giuseppe Arbia & Anna Gloria Billé, 2018. "Spatial Discrete Choice Models: A Review Focused on Specification, Estimation and Health Economics applications," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS54, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Clarke, Damian, 2018. "Twin Birth and Maternal Condition," IZA Discussion Papers 11742, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fayaz Farkhad, Bita & Meyerhoefer, Chad D. & Dearden, James A., 2017. "The within-month pattern of medical utilization among SNAP participants," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258361, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nico Keilman & Dinh Q. Pham & Astri Syse, 2018. "Mortality shifts and mortality compression. The case of Norway, 1900-2060," Discussion Papers 884, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Matthew J. Higgins & Xin Yan & Chirantan Chatterjee, 2018. "Unpacking the effects of adverse regulatory events: Evidence from pharmaceutical relabeling," NBER Working Papers 24957, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guerrero, Natalia & Molina, Oswaldo & Winkelried, Diego, 2018. "Conditional cash transfers, spillovers and informal health care: Evidence from Peru," MPRA Paper 88586, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schneider, K. & Masters, W.A., 2018. "Orange Fanta vs orange fruit: A novel measure of nutrition knowledge and women’s diet quality in Malawi," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 275959, International Association of Agricultural Economists.