Department of Economics Durham, North Carolina (United States)
: (919) 660-1800
305 Social Sciences Building, Box 90097, Durham, NC 27708-0097
RePEc:edi:dedukus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Alex Clymo & Andrea Lanteri, 2016. "Fiscal Policy with Limited-Time Commitment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-056/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Esther Hauk & Andrea Lanteri & Albert Marcet, 2016. "Optimal Policy with General Signal Extraction," Working Papers 932, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Andrea Lanteri & Albert Marcet & Esther Hauk, 2014. "Optimal Policy with Endogenous Signal Extraction," 2014 Meeting Papers 677, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andrea Lanteri, 2013. "The Market for Used Capital: Endogenous Irreversibility and Reallocation over the Business Cycle," 2013 Meeting Papers 608, Society for Economic Dynamics.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Andrea Lanteri, 2013.
"The Market for Used Capital: Endogenous Irreversibility and Reallocation over the Business Cycle,"
2013 Meeting Papers
608, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Adriano Rampini, 2015. "Financing Durable Assets," 2015 Meeting Papers 915, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Samaniego, Roberto & Sun, Juliana, 2016. "Gray's Anatomy: Understanding Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 72787, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samaniego, Roberto, 2016. "The Embodiment Controversy: on the Policy Implications of Vintage Capital models," MPRA Paper 73348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wei Cui, 2017. "Macroeconomic Effects of Delayed Capital Liquidation," Discussion Papers 1719, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Matthias Kehrig & Nicolas Vincent, 2017.
"Do Firms Mitigate or Magnify Capital Misallocation? Evidence from Plant-Level Data,"
17-14, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Matthias Kehrig & Nicolas Vincent, 2017. "Do Firms Mitigate or Magnify Capital Misallocation? Evidence from Planet-Level Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 6401, CESifo Group Munich.
- Junghoon Lee, 2016. "Technological Change and Reallocation," Emory Economics 1604, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (4) 2013-12-29 2015-01-19 2016-07-30 2016-10-16. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2016-07-30 2016-10-16. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (2) 2016-07-30 2016-10-16. Author is listed
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (1) 2015-01-19. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andrea Lanteri should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.