Report NEP-CTA-2015-01-19This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2014. "Informational Robustness and Solution Concepts," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1973, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Erkal, Nisvan & Wu, Steven Y. & Roe, Brian E., 2014. "Strategic Incomplete Contracts: Theory and Experiments," IZA Discussion Papers 8704, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Luigi Brighi & Marcello D'Amato, 2014. "Limit pricing and secret barriers to entry," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 106, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Shahzeen Z. Attari & Gautam Gowrisankaran & Troy Simpson & Sabine M. Marx, 2014. "Does Information Feedback from In-Home Devices Reduce Electricity Use? Evidence from a Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 20809, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrea Lanteri & Albert Marcet & Esther Hauk, 2014. "Optimal Policy with Endogenous Signal Extraction," 2014 Meeting Papers 677, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Yuliy Sannikov, 2014. "International Credit Flows and Pecuniary Externalities," NBER Working Papers 20803, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Koichiro Ito & Mar Reguant, 2014. "Sequential Markets, Market Power and Arbitrage," NBER Working Papers 20782, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.