Durables and Lemons: Private Information and the Market for Cars
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Richard Blundell & Ran Gu & Søren Leth-Petersen & Hamish Low & Costas Meghir, 2019. "Durables and Lemons: Private Information and the Market for Cars," NBER Working Papers 26281, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Durables and Lemons: Private Information and the Market for Cars
by Christian Zimmermann in NEP-DGE blog on 2019-10-03 23:13:54
More about this item
KeywordsLemons penalty; Car market; Estimated life-cycle equilibrium model;
- D15 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Intertemporal Household Choice; Life Cycle Models and Saving
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2019-09-16 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-DGE-2019-09-16 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-IND-2019-09-16 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MAC-2019-09-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRE-2019-09-16 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:2197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.