Report NEP-COM-2019-09-16This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tetsuya Shinkai & Ryoma Kitamura, 2019. "Production Substitution of Goods Within and Between Firms in a Multiproduct Duopoly," Discussion Paper Series 197, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University.
- Budzinski, Oliver & Stöhr, Annika, 2019. "Public interest considerations in European merger control regimes," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 130, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Seungjin Han, 2019. "General Competing Mechanisms with Frictions," Department of Economics Working Papers 2019-09, McMaster University.
- Shingo Takagi & Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2019. "A Structural Estimation Approach to an Asymmetric Auction Model for the Japanese Retail Power Market," GRIPS Discussion Papers 19-18, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Cesar E. Tamayo & Jose E. Gomez-Gonzalez & Oscar M. Valencia, 2019. "Bank Market Power and Firm Finance: Evidence from Bank and Loan Level Data," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 017404, Universidad EAFIT.
- François Fontaine & Julien Martin & Isabelle Mejean, 2019. "Price Discrimination within and across EMU Markets: Evidence from French Exporters," NBER Working Papers 26246, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adam Pigoñ & Gyula Seres, 2019. "On the competitive effects of screening in procurement," IBS Working Papers 08/2019, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Azad Gholami, Reza & Sandal, Leif K. & Ubøe, Jan, 2019. "Solution Algorithms for Optimal Buy-Back Contracts in Multi-period Channel Equilibria with Stochastic Demand and Delayed Information," Discussion Papers 2019/10, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Michail Anthropelos & Tim J. Boonen, 2019. "Nash Equilibria in Optimal Reinsurance Bargaining," Papers 1909.01739, arXiv.org.
- Azad Gholami, Reza & Sandal, Leif K. & Ubøe, Jan, 2019. "Markets With Memory: Dynamic Channel Optimization Models With Price-Dependent Stochastic Demand," Discussion Papers 2019/8, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- James Albrecht & Xiaoming Cai & Pieter A. Gautier & Susan Vroman, 2019. "Multiple Applications, Competing Mechanisms, and Market Power," CESifo Working Paper Series 7805, CESifo Group Munich.
- Richard Blundell & Ran Gu & Soren Leth-Petersen & Hamish Low & Costas Meghir, 2019. "Durables and Lemons: Private Information and the Market for Cars," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2197, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Bolotova, Yuliya, 2019. "Competition issues in the fluid milk industry in the Eastern United States," 2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia 291000, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Justus Baron & Cher Li & Shukhrat Nasirov, 2019. "Why do R&D-intensive firms participate in standards organizations? The role of patents and product-market position," Discussion Papers 2019-16, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Naglaa Diaa Ramzy & Sireen Abdulhalim & Pansee Mashaly, 2019. "Exploring In-Game Advertising and Brand Recall," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 8711878, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Jaerim Choi, 2019. "The Global Value Chain under Imperfect Capital Markets," Working Papers 201912, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Hugo Hopenhayn & Maryam Saeedi, 2019. "Optimal Ratings and Market Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 26221, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takalo, Tuomas, 2019. "Switching costs in the Finnish retail deposit market," Research Discussion Papers 15/2019, Bank of Finland.