|Terminal Degree:||2018 Department of Economics; University College London (UCL) (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(95%) Economics Department Colchester, United Kingdom
University of Essex
Wivenhoe Park, COLCHESTER. CO4 3SQ
RePEc:edi:edessuk (more details at EDIRC)
(5%) ESRC Centre for the Microeconomic Analysis of Public Policy (CPP) London, United Kingdom
Institute for Fiscal Studies (IFS)
: +44 (0)20 7291 4800
+44 (0)20 7323 4780
7 Ridgmount Street, London WC1E 7AE
RePEc:edi:cfifsuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Gu, Ran, 2019. "Specific Capital, Firm Insurance, and the Dynamics of the Postgraduate Wage Premium," MPRA Paper 96254, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Blundell & Ran Gu & Soren Leth-Petersen & Hamish Low & Costas Meghir, 2019.
"Durables and Lemons: Private Information and the Market for Cars,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
2197, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hamish Low & Richard Blundell & Ran Gu & Soren Leth-Petersen & Costas Meghir, 2019. "Durables and Lemons: Private Information and the Market for Cars," Economics Series Working Papers 890, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Richard Blundell & Ran Gu & Søren Leth-Petersen & Hamish Low & Costas Meghir, 2019. "Durables and Lemons: Private Information and the Market for Cars," NBER Working Papers 26281, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gu, Ran, 2019. "Specific Human Capital and Real Wage Cyclicality: An Application to Postgraduate Wage Premium," MPRA Paper 98027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (5) 2019-09-16 2019-09-30 2019-10-07 2019-12-23 2020-01-27. Author is listed
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (3) 2019-09-16 2019-09-30 2019-12-23. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (3) 2019-09-16 2019-10-07 2020-01-27. Author is listed
- NEP-TRE: Transport Economics (3) 2019-09-16 2019-09-30 2019-12-23. Author is listed
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (2) 2019-10-07 2020-01-27. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (2) 2019-10-07 2020-01-27. Author is listed
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (1) 2020-01-27
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (1) 2019-10-07
- NEP-IND: Industrial Organization (1) 2019-09-16
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2019-12-23
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ran Gu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.