Report NEP-COM-2019-09-30This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Aghion & Antonin Bergeaud & Huiyu Li & Peter Klenow & Timo Boppart, 2019. "A Theory of Falling Growth and Rising Rents," 2019 Meeting Papers 458, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Danial Lashkari & Arthur Bauer & Jocelyn Boussard, 2019. "Information Technology and Returns to Scale," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 984, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Victor Amelkin & Rakesh Vohra, 2019. "Strategic Formation and Reliability of Supply Chain Networks," Papers 1909.08021, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2020.
- David Bounie & Antoine Dubus & Patrick Waelbroeck, 2020. "Market for Information and Selling Mechanisms," Working Papers hal-02288708, HAL.
- Günter J. Hitsch & Ali Hortaçsu & Xiliang Lin, 2019. "Prices and Promotions in U.S. Retail Markets: Evidence from Big Data," NBER Working Papers 26306, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Alireza Tahbaz-Salehi, 2019. "Firms, Failures, and Fluctuations," 2019 Meeting Papers 1148, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jesus Juan Pablo Atal & Jose´ Ignacio Cuesta & Morten Sæthre, 2019. "Quality Regulation and Competition: Evidence from Pharmaceutical Markets," PIER Working Paper Archive 19-017, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Sylvain Benoît & Yannick Lucotte & Sébastien Ringuedé, 2019. "Competition and price stickiness: Evidence from the French retail gasoline market," Working Papers hal-02292332, HAL.
- Panagiotou, Dimitrios & Stavrakoudis, Athanassios, 2018. "A stochastic frontier analysis approach for estimating market power in the major U.S. meat export markets," MPRA Paper 96128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michele Bisceglia & Jorge Padilla & Salvatore Piccolo, 2019. "When Prohibiting Platform Parity Agreements Harms Consumers," CSEF Working Papers 542, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz & Jungyoll Yun & Andrew Kosenko, 2019. "Characterization, Existence, and Pareto Optimality in Markets with Asymmetric Information and Endogenous and Asymmetric Disclosures: Basic Analytics of Revisiting Rothschild-Stiglitz," NBER Working Papers 26251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel P. Gross, 2019. "Collusive Investments in Technological Compatibility: Lessons from U.S. Railroads in the Late 19th Century," NBER Working Papers 26261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Blundell & Ran Gu & Søren Leth-Petersen & Hamish Low & Costas Meghir, 2019. "Durables and Lemons: Private Information and the Market for Cars," NBER Working Papers 26281, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frédéric Marty, 2019. "Accès aux données et concurrence intra et inter plateformes : application aux plateformes immobilières," GREDEG Working Papers 2019-26, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France, revised May 2020.
- Ufuk Akcigit & Yusuf Emre Akgunduz & Seyit Mumin Cilasun & Elif Ozcan Tok & Fatih Yilmaz, 2019. "Facts on Business Dynamism in Turkey," Working Papers 1930, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Piotr Gabrielczak & Tomasz Serwach, 2019. "Firm-size distribution in Poland – is power law applicable?," Lodz Economics Working Papers 3/2019, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.