Report NEP-IAS-2019-10-07This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-IAS
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph Briggs & Christopher Tonetti, 2019. "Risky Insurance: Insurance Portfolio Choice with Incomplete Markets," 2019 Meeting Papers 1388, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rebecca Mary Myerson & Reginald Tucker-Seeley & Dana Goldman & Darius N. Lakdawalla, 2019. "Does Medicare Coverage Improve Cancer Detection and Mortality Outcomes?," NBER Working Papers 26292, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Riley Acton & Scott Andrew Imberman & Michael F. Lovenheim, 2019. "Do Health Insurance Mandates Spillover to Education? Evidence from Michigan's Autism Insurance Mandate," CESifo Working Paper Series 7848, CESifo.
- Lombardi, Stefano, 2019. "Threat effects of monitoring and unemployment insurance sanctions: evidence from two reforms," Working Paper Series 2019:22, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Raquel M. Gaspar & Paulo M. Silva, 2019. "Investors’ Perspective on Portfolio InsuranceExpected Utility vs Prospect Theories," Working Papers REM 2019/92, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Michael Geruso & Timothy J. Layton & Grace McCormack & Mark Shepard, 2019. "The Two Margin Problem in Insurance Markets," NBER Working Papers 26288, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giulia Giupponi, 2019. "When income effects are large: labor supply responses and the value of welfare transfers," CEP Discussion Papers dp1651, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Moritz Kuhn & Benjamin Hartung & Philip Jung, 2019. "What hides behind the German labor market miracle? Unemployment insurance reforms and labor market dynamics," 2019 Meeting Papers 284, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Song Shi & Michael Naylor, 2019. "Risk preferences in response to earthquake risk: Property value and insurance," ERES eres2019_69, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Kyle Dempsey & Felicia Ionescu, 2019. "Lending Standards and Consumption Insurance over the Business Cycle," 2019 Meeting Papers 1428, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Matteo, Gatti & Tommaso, Oliviero, 2019. "Deposit Insurance and Banks’ Deposit Rates: Evidence from the 2009 EU Policy Change," Working Papers 419, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 19 Aug 2019.
- Gu, Ran, 2019. "Specific Capital, Firm Insurance, and the Dynamics of the Postgraduate Wage Premium," MPRA Paper 96254, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefania Albanesi & Ning Zhang & Rania Gihleb, 2019. "The Boomerang College Kids: Coresidence and Job Mismatch," 2019 Meeting Papers 1565, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bruno Decreuse & Guillaume Wilemme, 2019. "Age discontinuity and nonemployment benefit policy evaluation through the lens of job search theory," 2019 Meeting Papers 890, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Similan Rujiwattanapong, 2019. "Unemployment Dynamics and Unemployment Insurance Extensions under Rational Expectations," 2019 Meeting Papers 232, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Angelos Angelopoulos & Konstantinos Angelopoulos & Spyridon Lazarakis & Apostolis Philippopoulos, 2019. "The Distributional Consequences of Rent Seeking," CESifo Working Paper Series 7835, CESifo.
- Amine Ouazad & Matthew E. Kahn, 2019. "Mortgage Finance and Climate Change: Securitization Dynamics in the Aftermath of Natural Disasters," NBER Working Papers 26322, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tzougas, George & Yik, Woo Hee & Mustaqeem, Muhammad Waqar, 2019. "Insurance ratemaking using the Exponential-Lognormal regression model," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 101729, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Johannes Fleck & Chima Simpson-Bell, 2019. "Public Insurance in Heterogeneous Fiscal Federations: Evidence from American Households," 2019 Meeting Papers 296, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2019. "CBOâ€™s Medicare Beneficiary Cost-Sharing Model: A Technical Description: Working Paper 2019-08," Working Papers 55659, Congressional Budget Office.
- Abdou Ndiaye, 2019. "THe Baby Boomers' Retirement and Consumption Savings Puzzle," 2019 Meeting Papers 711, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fetzer, Thiemo, 2019. "Can Workfare Programs Moderate Conflict? Evidence from India," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 436, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).