Report NEP-LAB-2020-01-27This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Céline Piton & François Rycx, 2020. "The heterogeneous employment outcomes of first- and second-generation immigrants in Belgium," Working Paper Research 381, National Bank of Belgium.
- Abu-Qarn, Aamer & Lichtman-Sadot, Shirlee, 2019. "Connecting Disadvantaged Communities to Work and Higher Education Opportunities: Evidence from Public Transportation Penetration to Arab Towns in Israel," IZA Discussion Papers 12824, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Buchmueller, Thomas C. & Levy, Helen & Valletta, Robert G., 2019. "Medicaid Expansion and the Unemployed," IZA Discussion Papers 12842, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Patrick J. Kehoe & Pierlauro Lopez & Virgiliu Midrigan & Elena Pastorino, 2019. "Asset Prices and Unemployment Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 26580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gu, Ran, 2019. "Specific Human Capital and Real Wage Cyclicality: An Application to Postgraduate Wage Premium," MPRA Paper 98027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Madeline Zavodny & Pia M. Orrenius & Sarah Greer, 2020. "Who Signs up for E-Verify? Insights from DHS Enrollment Records," Working Papers 2002, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 15 Jan 2020.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Kesternich, Iris & Müller, Gerrit & Siflinger, Bettina M., 2019. "Reciprocity and the Interaction between the Unemployed and the Caseworker," IZA Discussion Papers 12835, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Katz, Katarina & Österberg, Torun, 2020. "Social Assistance Receipt among Young Adults Grown up in Different Neighbourhoods of Metropolitan Sweden," IZA Discussion Papers 12880, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jong-Wha Lee & Do Won Kwak & Eunbi Song, 2020. "Aging labor, ICT capital, and productivity in Japan and Korea," CAMA Working Papers 2020-01, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Bütikofer, Aline & Loken, Katrine Vellesen & Willén, Alexander, 2020. "Building Bridges and Widening Gaps: Wage Gains and Equity Concerns of Labor Market Expansions," IZA Discussion Papers 12885, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stefano Banfi & Sekyu Choi & Benjamín Villena, 2019. "Deconstructing Job Search Behavior," Documentos de Trabajo 343, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Philip Arestis & Jesus Ferreiro & Carmen Gómez, 2020. "Quality of Employment and Employment Protection. Effects of Employment Protection on Temporary and Permanent Employment," Working Papers 0048, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro.
- Luz A. Flórez & Leidy Gómez D., 2019. "Skill mismatch and labour turnover in a developing country: the Colombian case," Borradores de Economia 1099, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Dalla-Zuanna, Antonio & Liu, Kai, 2019. "Understanding Program Complementarities: Estimating the Dynamic Effects of a Training Program with Multiple Alternatives," IZA Discussion Papers 12839, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).