Report NEP-TRE-2018-08-27This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philipp Heimberger & Mario Holzner & Artem Kochnev, 2018. "A ‘European Silk Road’," wiiw Research Reports 430, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Doll, Claus & Köhler, Jonathan Hugh, 2018. "Reference and pro rail scenarios for European corridors to 2050," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S15/2018, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Chao Luo, 2018. "Engineering and Economic Analysis for Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure --- Placement, Pricing, and Market Design," Papers 1808.03897, arXiv.org.
- Jouni Lappalainen, 2017. "Overcoming Obstacles to Implementing SMS," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2017/18, OECD Publishing.
- Kanyamuka, Joseph S. & Nankhuni, Flora J. & Jayne, Thomas S. & Munthali, Moses W., 2018. "Making Fertilizer Use More Effective and Profitable: The Role of Complementary Interventions," Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security Policy Research Briefs 275670, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics, Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security (FSP).
- Escobari, Diego & Rupp, Nicholas & Meskey, Joseph, 2018. "Dynamic Price Discrimination in Airlines," MPRA Paper 88078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arik Levinson, 2018. "Energy Efficiency Standards Are More Regressive Than Energy Taxes: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers gueconwpa~18-18-03, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Alessandro Gavazza & Andrea Lanteri, 2018. "Credit Shocks and Equilibrium Dynamics in Consumer Durable Goods Markets," 2018 Meeting Papers 384, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Terry Kelly, 2017. "The Role of the Regulator in SMS," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2017/17, OECD Publishing.
- Sotiriadis, Marios & Shen, Shiwei, 2017. "The contribution of partnership and branding to destination management in a globalized context: The case of the UNWTO Silk Road Programme," MPRA Paper 88145, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zsuzsanna Olofsson & Karin Brundell Freij, 2017. "Measuring Integration and Urban Sustainability with Indicators: Monitoring Progress towards Integrated Public Transport," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2017/22, OECD Publishing.
- Shinyekwa, Isaac & Ntale, Anita, 2017. "The Role of Economic Infrastructure in Promoting Exports of Manufactured Products: Trade Facilitation and Industrialization in the EAC," Research Series 265773, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Cody Cook & Rebecca Diamond & Jonathan Hall & John A. List & Paul Oyer, 2018. "The Gender Earnings Gap in the Gig Economy: Evidence from over a Million Rideshare Drivers," NBER Working Papers 24732, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.