|Email:||[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Postal: De Boelelaan 1105 1081 HV Amsterdam
Handle: RePEc:edi:vrevunl (more details at EDIRC)
- Hans R. A. Koster, 2013. "Rocketing Rents The magnitude and attenuation of agglomeration economies in the commercial property market," SERC Discussion Papers 0125, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Hans R. A. Koster & Piet Rietveld & Jos Van Ommeren, 2013. "Historic Amenities, Income and Sorting of Households," SERC Discussion Papers 0124, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Wouter Jacobs & Hans R.A. Koster & Frank van Oort, 2012. "Co-agglomeration of Knowledge-Intensive Business Services and Multinational Enterprises," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1225, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Dec 2012.
- Hans Koster & Jos van Ommeren & Piet Rietveld, 2011. "Geographic Concentration of Business Services Firms: A Poisson Sorting Model," ERSA conference papers ersa11p750, European Regional Science Association.
- Hans R. A. Koster & Piet Rietveld & Jos N. van Ommerren, 2011.
"Is the Sky the Limit? An Analysis of High-Rise Office Buildings,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0086, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
RePEc:dgr:uvatin:20100094 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:dgr:uvatin:20110085 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:dgr:uvatin:20100105 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:dgr:uvatin:20100087 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hans R.A. Koster & Jan Rouwendal, 2012. "The Impact Of Mixed Land Use On Residential Property Values," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(5), pages 733-761, December.
- Koster, Hans R.A. & van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet, 2012. "Bombs, boundaries and buildings," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 631-641.
- Wouter Jacobs & Hans Koster & Peter Hall, 2011. "The Location and Global Network Structure of Maritime Advanced Producer Services," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 48(13), pages 2749-2769, October.
- Cesar Ducruet & Hans Koster & Daniel Van der Beek, 2010. "Commodity Variety and Seaport Performance," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(9), pages 1221-1240.
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (2) 2011-06-18 2011-11-14. Author is listed
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (2) 2011-06-18 2012-12-15. Author is listed
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2012-12-15
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (5) 2011-06-18 2011-07-21 2012-12-15 2013-01-26 2013-01-26. Author is listed
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2012-12-15
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (2) 2011-06-18 2012-12-15. Author is listed
- NEP-TUR: Tourism Economics (1) 2013-01-26
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (8) 2010-09-11 2010-10-30 2011-06-18 2011-07-21 2011-11-14 2012-12-15 2013-01-26 2013-01-26. Author is listed
Most cited item
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Hans R. A. Koster & Piet Rietveld & Jos N. van Ommerren, 2011. "Is the Sky the Limit? An Analysis of High-Rise Office Buildings," SERC Discussion Papers 0086, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hans Koster should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.