|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Afdeling Ruimtelijke Economie Amsterdam, Netherlands
School of Business and Economics
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
RePEc:edi:vrevunl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Hans R. A. Koster, 2013. "Rocketing Rents The magnitude and attenuation of agglomeration economies in the commercial property market," SERC Discussion Papers 0125, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Hans R. A. Koster & Piet Rietveld & Jos Van Ommeren, 2013.
"Historic Amenities, Income and Sorting of Households,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0124, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Hans R. A. Koster & Jos N. van Ommeren & Piet Rietveld, 2016. "Historic amenities, income and sorting of households," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 203-236.
- Koster, Hans R. A. & Rietveld, Piet & Van Ommeren, Jos, 2013. "Historic amenities, income and sorting of households," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58433, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Wouter Jacobs & Hans R.A. Koster & Frank van Oort, 2012.
"Co-agglomeration of Knowledge-Intensive Business Services and Multinational Enterprises,"
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG)
1225, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Dec 2012.
- Wouter Jacobs & Hans R. A. Koster & Frank van Oort, 2014. "Co-agglomeration of knowledge-intensive business services and multinational enterprises," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 443-475.
- Hans R. A. Koster & Piet Rietveld & Jos N. van Ommerren, 2011.
"Is the Sky the Limit? An Analysis of High-Rise Office Buildings,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0086, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Koster, Hans R.A. & Rietveld, Piet & van Ommerren, Jos N., 2011. "Is the sky the limit? an analysis of high-rise office buildings," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58467, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hans Koster & Jos van Ommeren & Piet Rietveld, 2011.
"Geographic Concentration of Business Services Firms: A Poisson Sorting Model,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa11p750, European Regional Science Association.
- Hans Koster & Jos N. van Ommeren & Piet Rietveld, 2011. "Geographic Concentration of Business Services Firms: A Poisson Sorting Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-085/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Koster, Hans R.A. & van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet, 2012. "Bombs, boundaries and buildings," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 631-641.
- Hans R.A. Koster & Jan Rouwendal, 2012.
"The Impact Of Mixed Land Use On Residential Property Values,"
Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(5), pages 733-761, December.
- Hans R.A. Koster & Jan Rouwendal, 2010. "The Impact of Mixed Land Use on Residential Property Values," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-105/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Wouter Jacobs & Hans Koster & Peter Hall, 2011. "The Location and Global Network Structure of Maritime Advanced Producer Services," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 48(13), pages 2749-2769, October.
- Cesar Ducruet & Hans Koster & Daniel Van der Beek, 2010. "Commodity Variety and Seaport Performance," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(9), pages 1221-1240.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (5) 2011-07-21 2011-11-14 2012-12-15 2013-01-26 2013-01-26. Author is listed
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (4) 2011-07-21 2012-12-15 2013-01-26 2013-01-26
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2011-11-14
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2012-12-15
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2012-12-15
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2012-12-15
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2012-12-15
- NEP-TUR: Tourism Economics (1) 2013-01-26
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hans Koster should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.