Report NEP-COM-2017-08-20This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Trudeau & Zheng Wang, 2017. "Should the most efficient firm invest in its capacity? A value capture approach," Working Papers 1706, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Anderson, Simon P & Peitz, Martin, 2017. "Media See-saws: Winners and Losers in Platform Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 12214, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Moita, Rodrigo Menon Simões & Monte, Daniel, 2017. "Competition in cascades," Textos para discussão 456, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Benjamin Davies & Richard Watt, 2017. "Bundling and Insurance of Independent Risks," Working Papers in Economics 17/05, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Neha Bairoliya & Pinar Karaca-Mandic & Jeffrey S. McCullough & Amil Petrin, 2017. "Consumer Learning and the Entry of Generic Pharmaceuticals," NBER Working Papers 23662, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Koster, Hans R.A. & Pasidis, Ilias & van Ommeren, Jos, 2017. "Shopping externalities and retail concentration: Evidence from Dutch shopping streets," CEPR Discussion Papers 12216, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anton Bondarev & Frank C. Krysiak, 2017. "Robust policy schemes for R&D games with asymmetric information," Working papers 2017/14, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Gorecki, Paul, 2017. "Sentencing in Ireland's First Bid-Rigging Cartel Case: An Appraisal," MPRA Paper 80787, University Library of Munich, Germany.