Report NEP-KNM-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Faridah Djellal & FaÏz Gallouj, 2012. "L'innovation dans les services publics," Post-Print hal-00758079, HAL.
- R. Paci & MC. Di Guardo, 2012. "M&A and knowledge flows in the European Union’s Neighboring Countries," Working Paper CRENoS 201236, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- ISOGAWA Daiya & NISHIKAWA Kohei & OHASHI Hiroshi, 2012. "New-to-Market Product Innovation and Firm Performance: Evidence from a firm-level innovation survey in Japan," Discussion papers 12077, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Neil Lee & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2012. "Original innovation, learnt innovation and cities: Evidence from UK SMEs," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1223, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Nov 2012.
- Pfeifer, Christian & Wagner, Joachim, 2012. "Is innovative firm behavior correlated with age and gender composition of the workforce? Evidence from a new type of data for German enterprises," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 291, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Adeline Ugaglia & Marie Ferru & Benjamin Guimond, 2012. "Moteurs et dynamiques des innovations environnementales des firmes. Le cas du Poitou-Charentes," Working Papers hal-00758925, HAL.
- d'Agostino, Giorgio & Scarlato, Margherita, 2012. "Inclusive Institutions, Innovation and Economic Growth: Estimates for European Countries," MPRA Paper 43098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wouter Jacobs & Hans R.A. Koster & Frank van Oort, 2012. "Co-agglomeration of Knowledge-Intensive Business Services and Multinational Enterprises," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1225, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Dec 2012.
- Corine Genet & Khalid Errabi & Caroline Gauthier, 2012. "Which Model of Technology Transfer for Nanotechnology? A Comparison with Biotech and Microelectronics," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00749152, HAL.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120130 is not listed on IDEAS anymore