Which Model of Technology Transfer for Nanotechnology? A Comparison with Biotech and Microelectronics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rothaermel, Frank T. & Thursby, Marie, 2007. "The nanotech versus the biotech revolution: Sources of productivity in incumbent firm research," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 832-849, July.
- Niosi, Jorge & Reid, Susan E., 2007. "Biotechnology and Nanotechnology: Science-based Enabling Technologies as Windows of Opportunity for LDCs?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 426-438, March.
- Mangematin, Vincent & Lemarie, Stephane & Boissin, Jean-Pierre & Catherine, David & Corolleur, Frederic & Coronini, Roger & Trommetter, Michel, 2003.
"Development of SMEs and heterogeneity of trajectories: the case of biotechnology in France,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 621-638, April.
- Vincent Mangematin & Stéphane Lemarié & Jean-Pierre Boissin & David Catherine & Frédéric Corolleur & Roger Coronini & Michel Trommetter, 2003. "Development of SMEs and heterogeneity of trajectories: the case of biotechnology in France," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00422563, HAL.
- Vincent Mangematin & Khalid Errabi & Caroline Gauthier, 2011.
"Large players in the nanogame: dedicated nanotech subsidiaries or distributed nanotech capabilities?,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 36(6), pages 640-664, December.
- Vincent Mangematin & Khalid Errabi & Caroline Gauthier, 2011. "Large Players In The Nanogame: Dedicated Nanotech Subsidiaries Or Distributed Nanotech Capabilities?," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00526726, HAL.
- Orsenigo, L. & Pammolli, F. & Riccaboni, Massimo, 2001. "Technological change and network dynamics: Lessons from the pharmaceutical industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 485-508, March.
- Mogoutov, Andrei & Kahane, Bernard, 2007. "Data search strategy for science and technology emergence: A scalable and evolutionary query for nanotechnology tracking," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 893-903, July.
- Zucker, Lynne G. & Darby, Michael R. & Furner, Jonathan & Liu, Robert C. & Ma, Hongyan, 2007.
"Minerva unbound: Knowledge stocks, knowledge flows and new knowledge production,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 850-863, July.
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby & Jonathan Furner & Robert C. Liu & Hongyan Ma, 2006. "Minerva Unbound: Knowledge Stocks, Knowledge Flows and New Knowledge Production," NBER Working Papers 12669, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gambardella,Alfonso, 1995. "Science and Innovation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521451185, April.
- Mowery, David C., 1983. "Innovation, market structure, and government policy in the American semiconductor electronics industry: A survey," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 183-197, August.
- Jan Youtie & Philip Shapira, 2008. "Mapping the nanotechnology enterprise: a multi-indicator analysis of emerging nanodistricts in the US South," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 209-223, April.
- Greis, Noel P. & Dibner, Mark D. & Bean, Alden S., 1995. "External partnering as a response to innovation barriers and global competition in biotechnology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 609-630, July.
- Vincent Mangematin & Khalid Errabi, 2012.
"The Determinants of Science-Based Cluster Growth: The Case of Nanotechnology,"
Environment and Planning C,
, vol. 30(1), pages 128-146, February.
- Vincent Mangematin & Khalid Errabi, 2012. "The determinants of science-based cluster growth: the case of nanotechnology," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(1), pages 128-146, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wipo, 2015. "World Intellectual Property Report 2015 - Breakthrough Innovation and Economic Growth," WIPO Economics & Statistics Series, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division, number 2015:944, October.
- Coccia, Mario & Wang, Lili, 2015.
"Path-breaking directions of nanotechnology-based chemotherapy and molecular cancer therapy,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 155-169.
- Coccia, M. & Wang, L., 2014. "Path-breaking directions of nanotechnology-based chemotherapy and molecular cancer therapy," MERIT Working Papers 005, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Mario Coccia & Lili Wang, 2014. "Path-breaking directions of nanotechnology-based chemotherapy and molecular cancer therapy," CERIS Working Paper 201401, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Bradley, Samantha R. & Hayter, Christopher S. & Link, Albert N., 2013. "Models and Methods of University Technology Transfer," UNCG Economics Working Papers 13-10, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:131:y:2018:i:c:p:94-110 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caroline Gauthier & Corine Genet, 2014. "Nanotechnologies and Green Knowledge Creation: Paradox or Enhancer of Sustainable Solutions?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(4), pages 571-583, November.
More about this item
KeywordsNanotechnology; Biotechnology; Microelectronics; Technology transfer;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2012-12-15 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2012-12-15 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2012-12-15 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:gemptp:hal-00749152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .