Report NEP-SBM-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pfeifer, Christian & Wagner, Joachim, 2012. "Is innovative firm behavior correlated with age and gender composition of the workforce? Evidence from a new type of data for German enterprises," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 291, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Neil Lee & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2012. "Original innovation, learnt innovation and cities: Evidence from UK SMEs," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1223, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Nov 2012.
- ISOGAWA Daiya & NISHIKAWA Kohei & OHASHI Hiroshi, 2012. "New-to-Market Product Innovation and Firm Performance: Evidence from a firm-level innovation survey in Japan," Discussion papers 12077, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Davide Castellani & Fabio Pieri, 2012. "Age and firm growth. Evidence from three European countries," Working Papers 1217, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Wouter Jacobs & Hans R.A. Koster & Frank van Oort, 2012. "Co-agglomeration of Knowledge-Intensive Business Services and Multinational Enterprises," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1225, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Dec 2012.
- Donato Iacobucci, 2012. "Developing and implementing a smart specialisation strategy at regional level: some open questions," Working Papers 1215, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione, revised Nov 2013.
- Carla Costa & Rui Baptista, 2012. "Agglomeration vs. Organizational Reproduction: The Molds Cluster in Portugal," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1222, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Nov 2012.
- Item repec:hit:hcfrwp:2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francis Bidault, 2012. "The dynamics of relational quality in co-development alliances," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-12-07, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Corine Genet & Khalid Errabi & Caroline Gauthier, 2012. "Which Model of Technology Transfer for Nanotechnology? A Comparison with Biotech and Microelectronics," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00749152, HAL.
- Kim, Younjun & Orazem, Peter, 2012. "Broadband Internet and Firm Entry: Evidence from Rural Iowa," Staff General Research Papers 35696, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.