Developing and implementing a smart specialisation strategy at regional level: some open questions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank Neffke & Martin Henning & Ron Boschma, 2011.
"How Do Regions Diversify over Time? Industry Relatedness and the Development of New Growth Paths in Regions,"
Clark University, vol. 87(3), pages 237-265, July.
- Frank Neffke & Martin Henning & Martin Ron Boschma, 2009. "How do regions diversify over time? Industry relatedness and the development of new growth paths in regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0916, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2009.
- Ron Boschma & Asier Minondo & Mikel Navarro, 2012. "Related variety and regional growth in Spain," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(2), pages 241-256, June.
- C. A. Hidalgo & B. Klinger & A. -L. Barabasi & R. Hausmann, 2007. "The Product Space Conditions the Development of Nations," Papers 0708.2090, arXiv.org.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Igor ROTARU, 2015. "Smart Specialisation In The Less Advanced Regions. What Are The Key Challenges?," EURINT, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 2, pages 319-327.
More about this item
Keywordssmart specialisation; regional innovation policy; low and medium tech-industries;
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2012-12-15 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2012-12-15 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2012-12-15 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2012-12-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cme:wpaper:1215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Donato Iacobucci). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmettit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.