Report NEP-INO-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pfeifer, Christian & Wagner, Joachim, 2012. "Is innovative firm behavior correlated with age and gender composition of the workforce? Evidence from a new type of data for German enterprises," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 291, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- ISOGAWA Daiya & NISHIKAWA Kohei & OHASHI Hiroshi, 2012. "New-to-Market Product Innovation and Firm Performance: Evidence from a firm-level innovation survey in Japan," Discussion papers 12077, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- d'Agostino, Giorgio & Scarlato, Margherita, 2012. "Inclusive Institutions, Innovation and Economic Growth: Estimates for European Countries," MPRA Paper 43098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neil Lee & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2012. "Original innovation, learnt innovation and cities: Evidence from UK SMEs," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1223, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Nov 2012.
- Donato Iacobucci, 2012. "Developing and implementing a smart specialisation strategy at regional level: some open questions," Working Papers 1215, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione, revised Nov 2013.
- Philippe Aghion & Antoine Dechezleprêtre & David Hemous & Ralf Martin & John Van Reenen, 2012. "Carbon Taxes, Path Dependency and Directed Technical Change: Evidence from the Auto Industry," NBER Working Papers 18596, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2012. "L'innovation dans les services publics," Post-Print hal-00758079, HAL.
- Olena Senyuta & Kresimir Zigic, 2012. "Managing Spillovers: An Endogenous Sunk Cost Approach," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp472, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Francis Bidault, 2012. "The dynamics of relational quality in co-development alliances," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-12-07, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Adeline Ugaglia & Marie Ferru & Benjamin Guimond, 2012. "Moteurs et dynamiques des innovations environnementales des firmes. Le cas du Poitou-Charentes," Working Papers hal-00758925, HAL.
- Harashima, Taiji, 2012. "A Theory of Intelligence and Total Factor Productivity: Value Added Reflects the Fruits of Fluid Intelligence," MPRA Paper 43151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anja Schoen & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Joachim Henkel, 2012. "Governance Typology of Universities' Technology Transfer Processes," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-045, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Corine Genet & Khalid Errabi & Caroline Gauthier, 2012. "Which Model of Technology Transfer for Nanotechnology? A Comparison with Biotech and Microelectronics," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00749152, HAL.
- Paul Castãneda Dower & Andrei Bremzen, 2012. "Almost Anonymous Implicit Contracting," Working Papers w0187, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).