Report NEP-GEO-2017-05-07This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carl Gaigné & Hans R.A. Koster & Fabien Moizeau & Jacques-François Thisse, 2017. "Amenities and the Social Structure of Cities," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2017-07, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Irina Krylova & Darya Kryutchenko, 2017. "Where Is the Consumer Center of St. Petersburg?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1666, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Martin, Roman & Wiig Aslesen, Heidi & Grillitsch, Markus & Herstad, Sverre, 2017. "Regional Innovation Systems and Global Flows of Knowledge," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/7, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Grillitsch, Markus & Nilsson, Magnus, 2017. "Knowledge externalities and firm heterogeneity: Effects on high and low growth firms," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/6, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Hayato Kato & Toshihiro Okubo, 2017. "Market Size in Globalization," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2017-001, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Efthymios Pavlidis & Ivan Paya & David Alan Peel & Alisa Yevgenyevna Yusupova, 2017. "Exuberance in the U.K. Regional Housing Markets," Working Papers 168117137, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Seungwoo Chin & Matthew E. Kahn & Hyungsik Roger Moon, 2017. "Estimating the Gains from New Rail Transit Investment: A Machine Learning Tree Approach," NBER Working Papers 23326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Griffith, Daniel A. & Fischer, Manfred M. & LeSage, James P., 2016. "The spatial autocorrelation problem in spatial interaction modelling: a comparison of two common solutions," MPRA Paper 78264, University Library of Munich, Germany.