Report NEP-GEO-2017-04-30This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carl Gaigne & Hans R.A. Koster & Fabien Moizeau & Jacques-Francois Thisse, 2017. "Amenities and the Social Structure of Cities," HSE Working papers WP BRP 162/EC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Shamnaaz B. Sufrauj & Giancarlo Corò & Mario Volpe, 2017. "Regional labour market mobility. A network analysis of inter-firm relatedness," Working Papers 2017:06, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Franziska Pudelko & Christian Hundt, 2017. "Gauging two sides of regional economic resilience in Western Germany. Why resitance and recovery should not be lumped together," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2017-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Martin Beraja & Andreas Fuster & Erik Hurst & Joseph Vavra, 2017. "Regional Heterogeneity and Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 23270, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Sylvie Démurger & Shi Li, 2017. "Productivity gains from agglomeration and migration in Chinese cities over 2002-2013," Working Papers 1709, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- KONDO Keisuke, 2017. "Urban Wage Premium Revisited: Evidence from Japanese matched employer-employee data," Discussion papers 17047, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Gabriel Rissola & Fernando HervÃ¡s & Milena Slavcheva & Koen Jonkers, 2017. "Place-Based Innovation Ecosystems: Espoo Innovation Garden and Aalto University (Finland)," JRC Working Papers JRC106122, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Thierry Mayer & Florian Mayneris & Loriane Py, 2015. "The Impact of Urban Enterprise Zones on Establishments," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/3l4arseauo8, Sciences Po.
- Thomas Brenner, 2017. "Identification of Clusters - An Actor based Approach," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2017-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Cristina Bernini & Alessandro Tampieri, 2017. "The Happiness Function in Italian Cities," CREA Discussion Paper Series 17-07, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Alireza Ermagun & David Levinson, 2016. "An Introduction to the Network Weight Matrix," Working Papers 153, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Juan Tomas Sayago-Gomez, 2017. "Using R and Google-API Tools to Estimate Geographic Features," Working Papers Technical Document 2017-0, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.