Report NEP-EUR-2015-10-04This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EUR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniela Di Cagno & Andrea Fabrizi & Velentina Meliciani & Iris Wanzenböck, 2015. "The Impact Of Relational Spillovers From Joint Research Projects On Knowledge Creation Across European Regions," Working Papers LuissLab 15116, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- José Ignacio García Pérez & Ioana Marinescu & Judit Vall Castello, 2015. "Can Fixed-Term Contracts Put Low Skilled Youth on a Better Career path? Evidence from Spain," Working Papers 15.12, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Germà Bel & Stephan Joseph, 2015. "“Certificate Oversupply in the European Union Emission Trading System and its Impact on Technological Change”," IREA Working Papers 201520, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Sep 2015.
- Iris Wanzenböck & Philipp Piribauer, 2015. "R&D networks and regional knowledge production in Europe. Evidence from a space-time model," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp207, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Giuseppina Gianfreda & Giovanna Vallanti, 2015. "Labour Courts delays and the composition of employment: Is labour encouraged or endangered by institutions?," Working Papers LuissLab 15121, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Ferreira Sequeda, M.T. & de Grip, A. & van der Velden, R.K.W., 2015. "Does on-the-job informal learning in OECD countries differ by contract duration?," ROA Research Memorandum 008, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Francesco Bogliacino & Dario Guarascio & Valeria Cirillo, 2015. "Where does the surplus go? Disentangling the capital-labor distributive conflict," LEM Papers Series 2015/25, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Iñaki Arto & Kurt Kratena & Antonio F. Amores & Umed Temurshoev & Gerhard Streicher, 2015. "Market based instruments to reduce air emissions from household heating appliances. Analysis of scrappage policy scenarios," JRC Research Reports JRC85940, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Balázs Murakozy & Almos Telegdy, 2015. "Political Incentives and State Subsidy Allocation: Evidence from Hungarian Municipalities," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1531, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Maite Alguacil & Andrea Éltetó & Valeriano Martínez–San Román, 2015. "International R&D spillovers in Central and Eastern Europe. The role of capital imports and local conditions," Working Papers 2015/12, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Boddin, Dominik & Henze, Philipp, 2015. "International trade and the occupational mix in manufacturing: Evidence from german micro data," Economics Working Papers 2015-05, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Marisa Hidalgo, 2015. "Poverty in adulthood: personal and context factors. Evidence from some European countries," Working Papers 15.14, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Jennifer Roberts & Karl Taylor, 2015. "Intra-household Commuting Choices and Local Labour Markets," Working Papers 2015020, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Dr. Thomas Drosdowski & Britta Stöver & Dr. Marc Ingo Wolter, 2015. "The impact of ageing on income inequality," GWS Discussion Paper Series 15-16, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Henk-Wim de Boer, 2015. "A structural analysis of labour supply and involuntary unemployment in the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 312, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Fink, Nikolaus & Frübing, Stefan, 2015. "Legal and illegal cartels in the European cement industry," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-066, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Jesper de Groote & Jos N. van Ommeren & Hans R.A. Koster, 2015. "Car Ownership and Residential Parking Subsidies: Evidence from Amsterdam," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-116/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Riccardo Ferretti & Pierpaolo Pattitoni & Anna Salinas, 2015. "The effectiveness of insider trading regulations: The case of the Italian tender offers," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 15309, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Anne Ardila Brenøe & Ramona Molitor, 2015. "Birth Order and Health of Newborns: What Can We Learn from Danish Registry Data?," Discussion Papers 15-14, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Nicole Bosch & Maja Micevska Scharf, 2015. "Earnings responses to discontinuities in social security contributions: Evidence from Dutch administrative data," CPB Discussion Paper 311, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.