Report NEP-CNA-2016-05-14This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xue, Xindong & Mo, Erxiao & Reed, W. Robert, 2016. "The relationship between social capital and health in China," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-13, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Wang, Xiaobing & Yamauchi, Futoshi & Otsuka, Keijiro & Huang, Jikun, 2015. "Wage Growth, Landholding and Mechanization in Chinese Agriculture," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212618, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yi Zeng & Linda George & Melanie Sereny & Danan Gu & James W. Vaupel, 2015. "Older parents enjoy better filial piety and care from daughters than sons in China," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2015-012, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Dong, Y & Girardone, C & Kuo, J, 2016. "Governance, efficiency and risk taking in Chinese banking," Essex Finance Centre Working Papers 16588, University of Essex, Essex Business School.
- Yu, Wusheng & Cao, Lijuan, 2015. "China’s meat and grain imports during 2000-2012 and beyond: a comparative perspective," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212719, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mo, Di & Zhang, Linxiu & Luo, Renfu & Qu, Qinghe & Huang, Weiming & Wang, Jiafu & Qiao, Yajie & Boswell, Matthew & Rozelle, Scott, 2015. "Integrating Computer Assisted Learning into a Regular Curriculum: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment in Rural Schools in Shaanxi," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212473, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Li, Zongzhang & Ma, Yanan, 2015. "Rural Education, Technological Progress and Productivity Growth in China's Agriculture," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212048, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lyu, Kaiyu & Zhang, Xuemei & Xing, Li & Zhang, Chongshang, 2015. "Impact of Rising Food Prices on Food Consumption and Nutrition of China’s Rural Poor," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211861, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zanxin Wang & Jin Wan, 2016. "Using Water Hyacinth to Clean up Pollution: A Case Study from China," EEPSEA Policy Brief pb20160443, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Apr 2016.
- Hussain, Safdar & Ahmed, Wasim & Rabnawaz, Ambar & Jafar, Rana Muhammad Sohail & Akhtar, Haseeb & GuangJu, Wang & Ullah, Sana & JianZhou, Yang, 2015. "Integration and Effective Supply Chain Management: A Review of Agriculture in Pakistan and China," MPRA Paper 70380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Fan & Phillips, Michelle, 2016. "The Influence Of Regulation And The Operational Environment On Chinese Urban Water Utilities," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235160, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hans Koster & Fang Fang Cheng & Michiel Gerritse & Frank van Oort, 2016. "Place-based Policies, Firm Productivity and Displacement Effects: Evidence from Shenzhen, China," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-021/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jin, Shaosheng & Guo, Haiyue & Delgado, Michael & Wang, H., 2015. "Benefit or Damage? The Productivity Effects of FDI in Chinese Food Industry," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211813, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kyle Handley & Nuno Limao, 2016. "Policy Uncertainty, Trade and Welfare: Theory and Evidence for China and the U.S," Working Papers 650, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.