Integration and Effective Supply Chain Management: A Review of Agriculture in Pakistan and China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Tienhua & Jim Wu, Yen-Chun & Chen, Yenming J. & Goh, Mark, 2014. "Aligning supply chain strategy with corporate environmental strategy: A contingency approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PB), pages 220-229.
- Prajogo, Daniel & Olhager, Jan, 2012. "Supply chain integration and performance: The effects of long-term relationships, information technology and sharing, and logistics integration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 514-522.
- Marsillac, Erika & Roh, James Jungbae, 2014. "Connecting product design, process and supply chain decisions to strengthen global supply chain capabilities," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PB), pages 317-329.
- Caridi, Maria & Moretto, Antonella & Perego, Alessandro & Tumino, Angela, 2014. "The benefits of supply chain visibility: A value assessment model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 1-19.
- Songqing Jin & Hengyun Ma & Jikun Huang & Ruifa Hu & Scott Rozelle, 2010. "Productivity, efficiency and technical change: measuring the performance of China’s transforming agriculture," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 191-207, June.
- Carter, Colin A. & Chen, Jing & Chu, Baojin, 2003. "Agricultural productivity growth in China: farm level versus aggregate measurement," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 53-71.
- Brandenburg, Marcus & Govindan, Kannan & Sarkis, Joseph & Seuring, Stefan, 2014. "Quantitative models for sustainable supply chain management: Developments and directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(2), pages 299-312.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Asad ur Rehman Naseer & Muhammad Ashfaq & Sarfraz Hassan & Azhar Abbas & Amar Razzaq & Mubashir Mehdi & Anoma Ariyawardana & Mumtaz Anwar, 2019. "Critical Issues at the Upstream Level in Sustainable Supply Chain Management of Agri-Food Industries: Evidence from Pakistan’s Citrus Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(5), pages 1-19, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kembro, Joakim & Näslund, Dag & Olhager, Jan, 2017. "Information sharing across multiple supply chain tiers: A Delphi study on antecedents," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 193(C), pages 77-86.
- Zhu, Shu & Xu, Xin & Ren, Xiaojing & Sun, Tianhua & Oxley, Les & Rae, Allan & Ma, Hengyun, 2016. "Modeling technological bias and factor input behavior in China's wheat production sector," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 245-253.
- Ma, Shuzhong & Feng, Han, 2013. "Will the decline of efficiency in China's agriculture come to an end? An analysis based on opening and convergence," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 179-190.
- Bai, Chunguang & Dhavale, Dileep & Sarkis, Joseph, 2016. "Complex investment decisions using rough set and fuzzy c-means: An example of investment in green supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(2), pages 507-521.
- Chowdhury, Nighat Afroz & Ali, Syed Mithun & Mahtab, Zuhayer & Rahman, Towfique & Kabir, Golam & Paul, Sanjoy Kumar, 2019. "A structural model for investigating the driving and dependence power of supply chain risks in the readymade garment industry," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 102-113.
- Acar, Yavuz & Atadeniz, Sukran Nilvana, 2015. "Comparison of integrated and local planning approaches for the supply network of a globally-dispersed enterprise," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 204-219.
- Scott, James & Ho, William & Dey, Prasanta K. & Talluri, Srinivas, 2015. "A decision support system for supplier selection and order allocation in stochastic, multi-stakeholder and multi-criteria environments," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 226-237.
- Sung Tae Kim & Hong-Hee Lee & Taewon Hwang, 2020. "Logistics integration in the supply chain: a resource dependence theory perspective," International Journal of Quality Innovation, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-14, December.
- Mallidis, Ioannis & Vlachos, Dimitrios & Iakovou, Eleftherios & Dekker, Rommert, 2014. "Design and planning for green global supply chains under periodic review replenishment policies," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 210-235.
- Prajogo, Daniel & Toy, Jordan & Bhattacharya, Ananya & Oke, Adegoke & Cheng, T.C.E., 2018. "The relationships between information management, process management and operational performance: Internal and external contexts," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 199(C), pages 95-103.
- Majiwa, Eucabeth Bosibori Opande & Lee, Boon & Wilson, Clevo, 2015. "Multi-lateral multi-output measurement of productivity: the case of African agriculture," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212769, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Maiyar, Lohithaksha M. & Thakkar, Jitesh J., 2019. "Modelling and analysis of intermodal food grain transportation under hub disruption towards sustainability," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 217(C), pages 281-297.
- Jacobs, Mark A. & Yu, Wantao & Chavez, Roberto, 2016. "The effect of internal communication and employee satisfaction on supply chain integration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P1), pages 60-70.
- Haitao Chen & Zhaohui Dong & Gendao Li, 2020. "Government Reward-Penalty Mechanism in Dual-Channel Closed-Loop Supply Chain," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(20), pages 1-15, October.
- Muhammad Irfan & Mingzheng Wang & Naeem Akhtar, 2019. "Impact of IT capabilities on supply chain capabilities and organizational agility: a dynamic capability view," Operations Management Research, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 113-128, December.
- Li, Ying & Dai, Jing & Cui, Li, 2020. "The impact of digital technologies on economic and environmental performance in the context of industry 4.0: A moderated mediation model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 229(C).
- Agata Mesjasz-Lech, 2014. "The Use Of It Systems Supporting The Realization Of Business Processes In Enterprises And Supply Chains In Poland," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 10(2), pages 94-103, December.
- Cannella, Salvatore & Bruccoleri, Manfredi & Framinan, Jose M., 2016. "Closed-loop supply chains: What reverse logistics factors influence performance?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 35-49.
- Manojit Chattopadhyay & Sourav Sengupta & B.S. Sahay, 2016. "Visual hierarchical clustering of supply chain using growing hierarchical self-organising map algorithm," International Journal of Production Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(9), pages 2552-2571, May.
- Ghadimi, Pezhman & Ghassemi Toosi, Farshad & Heavey, Cathal, 2018. "A multi-agent systems approach for sustainable supplier selection and order allocation in a partnership supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 269(1), pages 286-301.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply Chain; Efficiency Measurement; Globalization; Agriculture Sector;
All these keywords.
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:70380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.