Knowledge integration taxonomy in buyer–supplier relationships: Trade-offs between efficiency and innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert M. Grant & Charles Baden-Fuller, 2004. "A Knowledge Accessing Theory of Strategic Alliances," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 61-84, January.
- Cao, Mei & Zhang, Qingyu, 2010. "Supply chain collaborative advantage: A firm's perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 358-367, November.
- Ghiyoung Im & Arun Rai, 2008. "Knowledge Sharing Ambidexterity in Long-Term Interorganizational Relationships," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(7), pages 1281-1296, July.
- Perona, Marco & Saccani, Nicola, 2004. "Integration techniques in customer-supplier relationships: An empirical research in the Italian industry of household appliances," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 189-205, May.
- Prajogo, Daniel & Olhager, Jan, 2012. "Supply chain integration and performance: The effects of long-term relationships, information technology and sharing, and logistics integration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 514-522.
- Jeffrey G. Miller & Aleda V. Roth, 1994. "A Taxonomy of Manufacturing Strategies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(3), pages 285-304, March.
- Rebolledo, Claudia & Nollet, Jean, 2011. "Learning from suppliers in the aerospace industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(2), pages 328-337, February.
- Tsai, Kuen-Hung, 2009. "Collaborative networks and product innovation performance: Toward a contingency perspective," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 765-778, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Jie & Yu, Guangsheng & Liu, Mingyu & Rui, Mingjie, 2016. "Improving learning alliance performance for manufacturers: Does knowledge sharing matter?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P2), pages 301-308.
- Babbar, Sunil & Behara, Ravi S. & Koufteros, Xenophon A. & Huo, Baofeng, 2017. "Emergence of Asia and Australasia in operations management research and leadership," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 80-94.
More about this item
KeywordsBuyer–supplier relationships; Knowledge integration; Innovation; Efficiency; Cluster analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:140:y:2012:i:2:p:854-864. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.