Rose M. Cunningham
Bank of CanadaOttawa, Canada
: (613) 782-8111
234 Wellington Ave W, Ottawa, ON, K1A 0H9
RePEc:edi:bocgvca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Rose Cunningham, 2004. "Finance Constraints and Inventory Investment: Empirical Tests with Panel Data," Macroeconomics 0411015, EconWPA.
- Rose Cunningham, 2004. "Trade Credit and Credit Rationing in Canadian Firms," Staff Working Papers 04-49, Bank of Canada.
- Rose Cunningham, 2004. "Investment, Private Information and Social Learning: A Case Study of the Semiconductor Industry," Macroeconomics 0409021, EconWPA.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Rose Cunningham, 2004.
"Finance Constraints and Inventory Investment: Empirical Tests with Panel Data,"
- Gianni La Cava, 2005. "Financial Constraints, the User Cost of Capital and Corporate Investment in Australia," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2005-12, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Jerzy Marzec & Małgorzata Pawłowska, 2012. "Zależność między kredytem kupieckim a bankowym w modelu zapasów – wyniki badań branżowych w Polsce," Collegium of Economic Analysis Annals, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis, issue 26, pages 117-128.
- Rose Cunningham, 2004.
"Trade Credit and Credit Rationing in Canadian Firms,"
Staff Working Papers
04-49, Bank of Canada.
- Niels Hermes & Robert Lensink & Clemens Lutz & Uyen Nguyen Lam Thu, 2016. "Trade credit use and competition in the value chain," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 24(4), pages 765-795, October.
- Ono, Masanori, 2009. "Trading companies as financial intermediaries in Japan," MPRA Paper 17331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simona Mateut & Spiros Bougheas & Paul Mizen, "undated".
"Corporate trade credit and inventories: New evidence of a tradeoff from accounts payable and receivable,"
08/09, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Bougheas, Spiros & Mateut, Simona & Mizen, Paul, 2009. "Corporate trade credit and inventories: New evidence of a trade-off from accounts payable and receivable," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 300-307, February.
- Liu, Qigui & Luo, Jinbo & Tian, Gary Gang, 2016. "Managerial professional connections versus political connections: Evidence from firms' access to informal financing resources," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 179-200.
- Sandra M. Leitner & Robert Stehrer, 2015. "What Determines SMEs’ Funding Obstacles to Bank Loans and Trade Credits?," wiiw Working Papers 114, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Dániel Havran & Péter Kerényi & Attila Víg, 2017. "Trade Credit or Bank Credit? – Lessons Learned from Hungarian Firms between 2010 and 2015," Financial and Economic Review, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 16(4), pages 86-121.
- Rose Cunningham, 2004.
"Investment, Private Information and Social Learning: A Case Study of the Semiconductor Industry,"
- Jasmina Arifovic & Alexander Karaivanov, 2007.
"Learning by Doing vs. Learning from Others in a Principal-Agent Model,"
dp07-24, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Arifovic, Jasmina & Karaivanov, Alexander, 2010. "Learning by doing vs. learning from others in a principal-agent model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1967-1992, October.
- Shaun K. Roache, 2006. "Domestic Investment and the Cost of Capital in the Caribbean," IMF Working Papers 06/152, International Monetary Fund.
- Jasmina Arifovic & Alexander Karaivanov, 2007. "Learning by Doing vs. Learning from Others in a Principal-Agent Model," Discussion Papers dp07-24, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Rose M. Cunningham should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.