Report NEP-CFN-2004-11-07This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marc-Andreas Muendler, 2004. "The Existence of Informationally Efficient Markets When Individuals Are Rational," CESifo Working Paper Series 1295, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ogujiuba Kanayo & Ohuche Friday & Adenuga Adeniyi, 2004. "Credit Availability to Small and Medium Scale Enterprises in," Macroeconomics 0411002, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200499 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rose Cunningham, 2004. "Finance Constraints and Inventory Investment: Empirical Tests with Panel Data," Staff Working Papers 04-38, Bank of Canada.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2004. "Most common errors in company valuation," IESE Research Papers D/565, IESE Business School.
- Gehrig, Thomas & Menkhoff,Lukas, 2004. "The Rise of Fund Managers in Foreign Exchange: Will Fundamentals Ultimately Dominate?," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-308, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Cornelis Los, 2004. "Measuring the Degree of Efficiency of Financial Market," Finance 0411003, EconWPA.