Report NEP-EEC-2019-08-19This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessio Terzi, 2019. "The Euro Crisis and Economic Growth: A Novel Counterfactual Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 7746, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mandler, Martin & Scharnagl, Michael, 2019. "Bank loan supply shocks and alternative financing of non-financial corporations in the euro area," Discussion Papers 23/2019, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Hristov, Nikolay & Hülsewig, Oliver & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2019. "Capital flows in the euro area and TARGET2 balances," Discussion Papers 24/2019, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Belke, Ansgar & Frenzel Baudisch, Coletta & Göcke, Matthias, 2019. "Interest rate bands of inaction and play-hysteresis in domestic investment: Evidence for the euro area," Ruhr Economic Papers 817, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Brophy, Thomas & Herrala, Niko & Jurado, Raquel & Katsalirou, Irene & Le Quéau, Léa & Lizarazo, Christian & O’Donnell, Seamus, 2019. "Role of cross currency swap markets in funding and investment decisions," Occasional Paper Series 228, European Central Bank.
- Georgiadis, Georgios & Mösle, Saskia, 2019. "Introducing dominant currency pricing in the ECB's global macroeconomic model," Kiel Working Papers 2136, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Yuanyan Sophia Zhang, 2019. "European Wage Dynamics and Spillovers," IMF Working Papers 19/156, International Monetary Fund.
- Belke, Ansgar & Klose, Jens, 2019. "Forecasting ECB policy rates with different monetary policy rules," Ruhr Economic Papers 815, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Filippo Bontadini & Rinaldo Evangelista & Valentina Meliciani & Maria Savona, 2019. "Integration in Global Value Chains and Employment in Europe," SPRU Working Paper Series 2019-16, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas, 2019. "Changes in sovereign debt dynamics in Central and Eastern Europe," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2018-06, Bank of Estonia.
- Rose Cunningham & Vikram Rai & Kristina Hess, 2019. "Exploring Wage Phillips Curves in Advanced Economies," Discussion Papers 2019-8, Bank of Canada.
- Pham, Binh Thai & Sala, Hector, 2019. "Government Deficit Shocks and Okun's Coefficient Volatility: New Insights on the Austerity versus Growth Debate," IZA Discussion Papers 12492, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Obst, Thomas, 2019. "A dynamic version of Okun's law in the EU15 countries - The role of delays in the unemployment-output nexus," Discussion Papers 411, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Mario Izquierdo & Enrique Moral-Benito & Elvira Prades, 2019. "Propagation of sector-specific shocks within spain and other countries," Working Papers 1928, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Sondermann, David & Zorell, Nico, 2019. "A macroeconomic vulnerability model for the euro area," Working Paper Series 2306, European Central Bank.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, 2019. "Capital Flight to Germany: Two Alternative Measures," IEER Working Papers 115, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University.