Report NEP-OPM-2017-11-26This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier J Blanchard & Mitali Das, 2017. "A New Index of External Debt Sustainability," Working Paper Series WP17-13, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Mikkel Plagborg-Moller & Gita Gopinath & Emine Boz, 2017. "Global Trade and the Dollar," 2017 Meeting Papers 1041, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Riccardo Trezzi & Luca Dedola & Giancarlo Corsetti, 2017. "Internal Devaluation and Macroeconomic Adjustment: Lessons from the Great Recession in the US," 2017 Meeting Papers 1096, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Liutang Gong & Chan Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2016. "Optimal monetary policy with international trade in intermediate inputs," CEMA Working Papers 604, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Alberola, Enrique & Benigno, Gianluca, 2017. "Revisiting the commodity curse: a financial perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 74055, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Scott Davis & Andrei Zlate, 2017. "Monetary Policy Divergence, Net Capital Flows, and Exchange Rates: Accounting for Endogenous Policy Responses," Globalization Institute Working Papers 328, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Mueller, Philippe & Tahbaz-Salehi, Alireza & Vedolin, Andrea, 2017. "Exchange rates and monetary policy uncertainty," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 77256, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Delle Chiaie, Simona & Ferrara, Laurent & Giannone, Domenico, 2017. "Common factors of commodity prices," Working Paper Series 2112, European Central Bank.
- Rose Cunningham & Christian Friedrich & Kristina Hess & Min Jae Kim, 2017. "Understanding the Time Variation in Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Import Prices," Discussion Papers 17-12, Bank of Canada.
- Liutang Gong & Chan Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2017. "Optimal Exchange-Rate Policy in a Model of Local-Currency Pricing with Vertical Production and Trade," CEMA Working Papers 603, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.