Report NEP-TRA-2018-10-15This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pokojski, Zenon, 2018. "Agricultural market - new role of distribution," Problems of Agricultural Economics 276381, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
- Bukvić, Rajko, 2018.
"Пољопривреда Краснодарске Покрајине И Агрохолдинг Кубањ
[Agriculture of Krasnodar Krai and Agroholding Kuban]," MPRA Paper 89296, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2018.
- Bin Wang & Yu Zheng, 2018. "A Model of Tournament Incentives with Corruption," Working Papers 872, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Csaba Weiner, 2018. "Security of energy supply and gas diversification in Poland," IWE Working Papers 243, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Daniel Berkowitz, 2018. "Market Distortions and Labor Share Distributions: Evidence from Chinese Manufacturing Firms," Working Paper 6466, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Liwiński, Jacek, 2018. "The Impact of Compulsory Schooling on Earnings. Evidence from the 1999 Education Reform in Poland," GLO Discussion Paper Series 253, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2018. "Are habits important for the propagation of business cycle fluctuations in Bulgaria?," EconStor Preprints 182501, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Ewelina Nawrocka, 2018. "Price Trend in Valuer`s Practice in Poland," ERES eres2018_63, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Tomasz Chmielewski & Mariusz Kapuściński & Andrzej Kocięcki & Tomasz Łyziak & Jan Przystupa & Ewa Stanisławska & Ewa Wróbel, 2018. "Monetary transmission mechanism in Poland. What do we know in 2017?," NBP Working Papers 286, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Katalin Bodnár & Ludmila Fadejeva & Stefania Iordache & Liina Malk & Desislava Paskaleva & Jurga Pesliakaitė & Nataša Todorović Jemec & Peter Tóth & Robert Wyszyński, 2018. "How do firms adjust to rises in the minimum wage? Survey evidence from Central and Eastern Europe," NBP Working Papers 292, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Aleksandr Grigoryan & Knar Khachatryan, 2018. "Remittances and Emigration Intentions: Evidence from Armenia," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp626, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Sandra Vieira Gomes & Costin Ciora & Ion Anghel, 2018. "Public transport proximity impact on property value. Evidences from Bucharest residential market," ERES eres2018_108, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Rose Cunningham & Eden Hatzvi & Kun Mo, 2018. "The Size and Destination of China's Portfolio Outflows," Discussion Papers 18-11, Bank of Canada.
- Ziętara, Wojciech & Adamski, Marcin, 2018. "Competitiveness of the Polish dairy farms at the background of farms from selected European Union countries," Problems of Agricultural Economics 276374, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
- Alma Kudebayeva, 2018. "Chronic Poverty in Kazakhstan," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp627, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Iva Tomic & Ivan Zilic, 2018. "Working for 200 euro? The effects of traineeship reform on labor market outcomes in Croatia," Working Papers 1804, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Yi Chen & Hanming Fang, 2018. "The Long-Term Consequences of Having Fewer Children in Old Age: Evidence from China’s “Later, Longer, Fewer” Campaign," NBER Working Papers 25041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lily Fang & Josh Lerner & Chaopeng Wu & Qi Zhang, 2018. "Corruption, Government Subsidies, and Innovation: Evidence from China," NBER Working Papers 25098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tibor Hledik & Jan Vlcek, 2018. "Quantifying the Natural Rate of Interest in a Small Open Economy - The Czech Case," Working Papers 2018/7, Czech National Bank.
- Yushan Li, 2018. "China's go out policy - a review on China's promotion policy for outward foreign direct investment from a historical perspective," IWE Working Papers 244, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Ádám Banai & Nikolett Vágó, 2018. "The effect of house prices on bank risk: empirical evidence from Hungary," NBP Working Papers 289, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2018. "Indeterminacy with preferences featuring multiplicative habits in consumption: lessons from Bulgaria (1999-2016)," EconStor Preprints 182499, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Krzysztof Gajewski & Alejandro Jara & Yujin Kang & Junghwan Mok & David Moreno & Dobromił Serwa, 2018. "International spillovers of monetary policy: lessons from Chile, Korea, and Poland," NBP Working Papers 290, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Trilochan Tripathy, 2018. "Persistence in the Russian Stock Market Volatility Indices," CESifo Working Paper Series 7243, CESifo Group Munich.
- Astghik Grigoryan, 2018. "Collaborative property-based management schemes in urban rehabilitation projects: instruments and possibilities for adaptation in post-socialist societies," ERES eres2018_326, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Hanming Fang & Jin Feng, 2018. "The Chinese Pension System," NBER Working Papers 25088, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mario Holzner & Monika Schwarzhappel, 2018. "Infrastructure Investment in the Western Balkans: A First Analysis," wiiw Research Reports 432, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Njavro, Mario & Juračak, Josip & Čop, Tajana, 2018. "Agrokor Case: The Recent Past and The Uncertain Future of The Big Agribusiness Conglomerate In Croatia," 2018 International European Forum (163rd EAAE Seminar), February 5-9, 2018, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 276857, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Bruszt, Laszlo & Campos, Nauro F, 2018. "Economic Integration and State Capacity: Evidence from the Eastern Enlargement of the European Union," IZA Discussion Papers 11782, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).