Report NEP-ACC-2004-12-02This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reinhard H. Schmidt & Marcel Tyrell, 2005. "Information Theory and the Role of Intermediaries in Corporate Governance," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 142, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Francesco Busato & Bruno Charini & Enrico Marchetti, 2004. "Indeterminacy, Underground Activities and Tax Evasion," Economics Working Papers 2004-12, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- De Borger Bruno & Stef Proost, 2004. "Vertical and horizontal tax competition in the transport sector," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0412, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Rose Cunningham, 2004. "Finance Constraints and Inventory Investment: Empirical Tests with Panel Data," Staff Working Papers 04-38, Bank of Canada.
- De Borger Bruno & Mayeres Inge, 2004. "Taxation of car ownership, car use and public transport: insights derived from a discrete choice numerical optimisation model," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0413, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Andrietti, Vincenzo, 2004. "Pension choices and job mobility in the UK," UC3M Working papers. Economics we043713, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Normann, Göran, 2004. "Taxation of Entrepreneurs Relative to Well Diversified Investors - A Swedish Perspective," Working Paper Series 632, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné & Marie-Cécile Fagart, 2004. "Auditing policies and information," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 86, Econometric Society.