Report NEP-CBA-2016-08-07This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CBA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rose Cunningham & Christian Friedrich, 2016. "The Role of Central Banks in Promoting Financial Stability: An International Perspective," Discussion Papers 16-15, Bank of Canada.
- Chattopadhyay, Siddhartha & Ghosh, Taniya, 2016. "Cost Channel, Interest Rate Pass-Through and Optimal Policy under Zero Lower Bound," MPRA Paper 72762, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ana Maria Santacreu & Fernando Leibovici, 2016. "International Trade Fluctuations and Monetary Policy," 2016 Meeting Papers 367, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Carlos Thomas & Galo NuÃ±o, 2016. "Monetary Policy and Sovereign Debt Vulnerability," 2016 Meeting Papers 329, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jose E. Gomez-Gonzalez & Ali M. Kutan & Jair N. Ojeda-Joya & María Camila Ortiz, 2016. "The Bank Lending Channel of Monetary Policy: Does the Financial Structure of Banks Matter," Borradores de Economia 953, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Ojo, Marianne & Newton, Sarah, 2016. "Assessing the appropriateness of zero and negative interest rate regimes: recent developments and comparative analyses," MPRA Paper 72696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Sá, Rodrigo & Savino Portugal, Marcelo, 2015. "Central bank and asymmetric preferences: An application of sieve estimators to the U.S. and Brazil," MPRA Paper 72746, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Ehrmann & Jonathan Talmi, 2016. "Starting from a Blank Page? Semantic Similarity in Central Bank Communication and Market Volatility," Staff Working Papers 16-37, Bank of Canada.
- Aleksandra Masłowska-Jokinen & Anna Matysek-Jędrych, 2016. "“One size does not fit all” – institutional determinantsof financial safety net effectiveness," NBP Working Papers 240, Narodowy Bank Polski.
- Leo de Haan & Jan Willem van den End, 2016. "The signalling content of asset prices for inflation: Implications for Quantitative Easing," DNB Working Papers 516, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Stefano Ugolini, 2016. "Liquidity Management and Central Bank Strength: Bank of England Operations Reloaded, 1889-1910," Working Paper 2016/10, Norges Bank.
- Patrick K. Oâ€™Brien & Nuno Palma, 2016. "Danger to the Old Lady of Threadneedle Street? The Bank Restriction Act and the Regime Shift to Paper Money, 1797-1821," Working Papers 67, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research, revised Oct 2016.
- Juan Pablo Nicolini, 2016. "Liquidity Traps and Monetary Policy: Managing a Credit Crunch," 2016 Meeting Papers 335, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Guillermo Ordonez & Gary Gorton, 2016. "How Central Banks End Crises," 2016 Meeting Papers 356, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cañón Salazar Carlos Iván & Gallón Santiago & Olivar Santiago, 2016. "Functional Systemic Risk, Complementarities and Early Warnings," Working Papers 2016-12, Banco de México.
- Pao-Lin Tien & Tara M. Sinclair & Edward N. Gamber, 2016. "Do Fed forecast errors matter?," CAMA Working Papers 2016-47, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Dimitris Malliaropulos & Petros M. Migiakis, 2016. "The re-pricing of sovereign risks following the global financial crisis," Working Papers 210, Bank of Greece.
- Bozhechkova Alexandra & Trunin Pavel & Kiyutsevskaya Anna, 2016. "Russia’s Monetary Policy in 2015," Published Papers ppaper-2016-261, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2016.