Inflation Expectations and the Conduct of Monetary Policy: A Review of Recent Evidence and Experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Weise, Charles L, 1999. "The Asymmetric Effects of Monetary Policy: A Nonlinear Vector Autoregression Approach," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 31(1), pages 85-108, February.
- Rhee, Wooheon & Rich, Robert W., 1995. "Inflation and the asymmetric effects of money on output fluctuations," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 683-702.
- Thoma, Mark A., 1994. "Subsample instability and asymmetries in money-income causality," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-2), pages 279-306.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Lavigne & Rhys R. Mendes & Subrata Sarker, 2012. "Inflation Targeting: The Recent International Experience," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2012(Spring), pages 16-28.
- Kempa, Bernd & Riedel, Jana, 2013. "Nonlinearities in exchange rate determination in a small open economy: Some evidence for Canada," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 268-278.
- Bruine de Bruin, Wändi & van der Klaauw, Wilbert & van Rooij, Maarten & Teppa, Federica & de Vos, Klaas, 2017.
"Measuring expectations of inflation: Effects of survey mode, wording, and opportunities to revise,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 45-58.
- Wändi Bruine de Bruin & Wilbert van der Klaauw & Maarten van Rooij & Federica Teppa & Klaas de Vos, 2016. "Measuring expectations of inflation: Effects of survey mode, wording, and opportunities to revise," DNB Working Papers 506, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Pierre Fortin, 2016. "A Stable 4% Inflation Could Get Canadians One Half Million More Jobs," Cahiers de recherche 1604, CIRPEE.
- Łyziak, Tomasz & Paloviita, Maritta, 2017.
"Anchoring of inflation expectations in the euro area: Recent evidence based on survey data,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 52-73.
- Łyziak, Tomasz & Paloviita, Maritta, 2016. "Anchoring of inflation expectations in the euro area: recent evidence based on survey data," Working Paper Series 1945, European Central Bank.
- Jiménez Polanco, Miguel Alejandro & Lopez Hawa, Nabil, 2014.
"Heterogeneidad y Racionalidad en las Expectativas de Inflación: Evidencia desagregada para República Dominicana
[Heterogeneity and Rationality of Inflation Expectations: Disaggregated Evidence for ," MPRA Paper 75912, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Antonio Murillo Garza & Paula Sánchez Romeu, 2012. "Testing the Predictive Power of Mexican Consumers' Inflation Expectations," Working Papers 2012-13, Banco de México.
- Pongsak Luangaram & Yuthana Sethapramote & Chutiorn Tontivanichnon, 2015. "Inflation Expectations and Monetary Policy in Thailand," PIER Discussion Papers 3., Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research, revised Sep 2015.
- Easaw, Joshy, 2015. "Household Forming Inflation Expectations: Why Do They ‘Overreact’?," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2015/14, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Duran, Murat & Gülşen, Eda, 2013. "Estimating inflation compensation for Turkey using yield curves," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 592-601.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:133-141 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bcarev:v:2010:y:2010:i:spring10:p:13-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.