Citations ofCitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Vintilă Georgeta & Nenu Elena Alexandra & Gherghina Ştefan Cristian, 2014.
"Empirical Research Towards the Factors Influencing Corporate Financial Performance on the Bucharest Stock Exchange,"
Scientific Annals of Economics and Business,
De Gruyter Open, vol. 61(2), pages 219-233, December.
- Sorin Gabriel ANTON, 2016. "The Impact Of Leverage On Firm Growth. Empirical Evidence From Romanian Listed Firms," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 18, pages 147-158, December.
- Liliana Nicoleta SIMIONESCU & Ștefan Cristian GHERGHINA, 2014.
"Corporate social responsibility and corporate performance: empirical evidence from a panel of the Bucharest Stock Exchange listed companies,"
Management & Marketing,
Economic Publishing House, vol. 9(4), Winter.
- Liliana Nicoleta Simionescu, 2015. "The Gender Differences Effects On Corporate Social Responsibility (Csr)," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 170-175, June.
- Coleman Joshua T. & Peasley Michael C., 2015. "Demonstrating a lack of brand/cause effects on point of sale donations," Management & Marketing, De Gruyter Open, vol. 10(3), pages 226-243, October.
- Georgeta Vintila & Stefan Cristian Gherghina & Mihai Nedelescu, 2014.
"The Effects of Ownership Concentration and Origin on Listed Firms’ Value: Empirical Evidence from Romania,"
Journal for Economic Forecasting,
Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 51-71, October.
- Da HUO & Ken HUNG, 2015. "Internationalization Strategy and Firm Performance: Estimation of Corporate Strategy Effect Based on Big Data of Chinese IT Companies in a Complex Network," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 148-163, June.
- Georgeta Vintila & Stefan Cristian Gherghina, 2013.
"Board of Directors Independence and Firm Value: Empirical Evidence Based on the Bucharest Stock Exchange Listed Companies,"
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues,
Econjournals, vol. 3(4), pages 885-900.
- Aymen Ammari & Mohamad Kadria & Abderrazak Ellouze, 2014. "Board Structure and Firm Performance: Evidence from French Firms Listed in SBF 120," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(3).