The Gender Differences Effects On Corporate Social Responsibility (Csr)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manuel Castelo Branco & Catarina Delgado, 2011. "Research on corporate social responsibility and disclosure in Portugal," Social Responsibility Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 202-217, July.
- Manuel Castelo Branco & Catarina Delgado, 2011. "Research on corporate social responsibility and disclosure in Portugal," Social Responsibility Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 202-217, June.
- J.P. Gond & A. El Akremi & J. Igalens & V. Swaen, 2011. "A corporate social responsibility," Post-Print hal-00826426, HAL.
- Liliana Nicoleta SIMIONESCU & Ștefan Cristian GHERGHINA, 2014. "Corporate social responsibility and corporate performance: empirical evidence from a panel of the Bucharest Stock Exchange listed companies," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 9(4), Winter.
- Laura-Gabriela CONSTANTIN, 2014. "Catastrophe Bonds. From Structure to Strategy – A Cluster Analysis at European Level," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(2), pages 304-317, December.
- Rajat Panwar & Eric Hansen & Roy Anderson, 2010. "Students' perceptions regarding CSR success of the US forest products industry," Social Responsibility Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(1), pages 18-32, March.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate social responsibility (CSR); developing countries; gender differences; ethical responsibility; legal responsibility; economic responsibility;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbu:jrnlec:y:2015:v:3:p:170-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ecobici Nicolae). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fetgjro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.