Bridging morale and business through shared value?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kleemann, Linda & Krieger-Boden, Christiane, 2011. "Bridging morale and business through shared value?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 53147, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
References listed on IDEAS
- George A. Akerlof, 2009. "How Human Psychology Drives the Economy and Why It Matters," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1175-1175.
- Kotchen Matthew & Moon Jon J., 2012.
"Corporate Social Responsibility for Irresponsibility,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-23, November.
- Matthew J. Kotchen & Jon Jungbien Moon, 2011. "Corporate Social Responsibility for Irresponsibility," NBER Working Papers 17254, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J.P. Gond & A. El Akremi & J. Igalens & V. Swaen, 2011. "A corporate social responsibility," Post-Print hal-00826426, HAL.
- H. Leibenstein, 1950. "Bandwagon, Snob, and Veblen Effects in the Theory of Consumers' Demand," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(2), pages 183-207.
- Ann Harrison & Jason Scorse, 2010. "Multinationals and Anti-sweatshop Activism," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(1), pages 247-273, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kleemann, Linda & Humberg, Kerstin, 2014. "Social business: A new private sector contribution to development? Reflections on opportunities, limitations, and risks," Kiel Policy Brief 82, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkpb:38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.