Demonstrating a lack of brand/cause effects on point of sale donations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Punj, Girish, 2011. "Impulse buying and variety seeking: Similarities and differences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 745-748, July.
- Uhrich, Sebastian & Koenigstorfer, Joerg & Groeppel-Klein, Andrea, 2014. "Leveraging sponsorship with corporate social responsibility," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(9), pages 2023-2029.
- Liliana Nicoleta SIMIONESCU & Ștefan Cristian GHERGHINA, 2014. "Corporate social responsibility and corporate performance: empirical evidence from a panel of the Bucharest Stock Exchange listed companies," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 9(4), Winter.
- Mirela Popa & Irina Salanță, 2014. "Corporate social responsibility versus corporate social iresponsibility," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 9(2), Summer.
- Namin Kim & Youri Sung & Moonkyu Lee, 2012. "Consumer Evaluations of Social Alliances: The Effects of Perceived Fit Between Companies and Non-Profit Organizations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(2), pages 163-174, August.
- Lafferty, Barbara A. & Goldsmith, Ronald E., 2005. "Cause-brand alliances: does the cause help the brand or does the brand help the cause?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 423-429, April.
- Sharma, Piyush & Sivakumaran, Bharadhwaj & Marshall, Roger, 2010. "Impulse buying and variety seeking: A trait-correlates perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 276-283, March.
- Samu, Sridhar & Wymer, Walter, 2009. "The effect of fit and dominance in cause marketing communications," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 432-440, April.
- La Ferle, Carrie & Kuber, Gayatri & Edwards, Steven M., 2013. "Factors impacting responses to cause-related marketing in India and the United States: Novelty, altruistic motives, and company origin," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 364-373.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vrs:manmar:v:10:y:2015:i:3:p:226-243:n:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.sciendo.com/services/journals .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.