Testing the purchasing power parity: evidence from the new EU countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Minoas Koukouritakis, 2007. "Testing the Purchasing Power Parity: Evidence from the New EU Countries," Working Papers 0720, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- MacKinnon, James G & Haug, Alfred A & Michelis, Leo, 1999.
"Numerical Distribution Functions of Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(5), pages 563-577, Sept.-Oct.
- Mackinnon, J.G. & Haug, A.A. & Michelis, L., 1996. "Numerical Distribution Functions of Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96a09, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- James G. MacKinnon & Alfred A. Haug & Leo Michelis, 1996. "Numerical Distribution Functions of Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration," Working Papers 1996_07, York University, Department of Economics.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Rose, Andrew K., 1996.
"A panel project on purchasing power parity: Mean reversion within and between countries,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 209-224, February.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel and Andrew K. Rose., 1995. "A Panel Project on Purchasing Power Parity: Mean Reversion Within and Between Countries," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C95-052, University of California at Berkeley.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Rose, Andrew K., 1995. "A Panel Project on Purchasing Power Parity: Mean Reversion Within and Between Countries," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers 233411, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Andrew K. Rose, 1995. "A Panel Project on Purchasing Power Parity: Mean Reversion Within and Between Countries," NBER Working Papers 5006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rose, Andrew K, 1995. "A Panel Project on Purchasing Power Parity: Mean Reversion Within and Between Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 1128, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lothian, James R. & Taylor, Mark P., 2000. "Purchasing power parity over two centuries: strengthening the case for real exchange rate stability: A reply to Cuddington and Liang," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 759-764, October.
- Søren Johansen & Rocco Mosconi & Bent Nielsen, 2000.
"Cointegration analysis in the presence of structural breaks in the deterministic trend,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 3(2), pages 216-249.
- Bent Nielsen, 2000. "Cointegration Analysis in the Presence of Structural Breaks in the Deterministic Trend," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1494, Econometric Society.
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774501.
- Ebru Guven Solakoglu, 2006. "Testing purchasing power parity hypothesis for transition economies," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(7), pages 561-568.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Tsangyao & Tzeng, Han-Wen, 2011. "Long-run purchasing power parity with asymmetric adjustment: Further evidence from nine transition countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1383-1391, May.
- Václav Žďárek, 2012. "An Empirical Investigation of the Purchasing Power Parity Hypothesis in European Transition Countries," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(3), pages 257-276.
- Zorica Mladenović & Kosta Josifidis & Slađana Srdić, 2013. "The Purchasing Power Parity in Emerging Europe: Empirical Results Based on Two-Break Analysis," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 60(2), pages 179-202, April.
- Nicolae Ghiba, 2011. "Purchasing Power Parity Influence On Real Exchange Rate Behavior In Romania," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 3(4), pages 524-536, December.
- Ali Acaravci & Ilhan Ozturk, 2010. "Testing Purchasing Power Parity in Transition Countries: Evidence from Structural Breaks," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(27), pages 190-198, February.
- Oguz OCAL, 2013. "Purchasing Power Parity in the Case of Romania: Evidence from Structural Breaks," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(4), pages 973-976.
- Niklas Ahlgren & Mikael Juselius, 2012.
"Tests for cointegration rank and the initial condition,"
Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 667-691, June.
- Ahlgren, Niklas & Juselius, Mikael, 2009. "Tests for Cointegration Rank and the Initial Condition," Working Papers 539, Hanken School of Economics.
- Chang, Tsangyao & Chiu, Chi Chen & Tzeng, Han Wen, 2011. "Revisiting Purchasing Power Parity for Nine Transition Countries Using the Rank Test for Nonlinear Cointegration," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 19-30, June.
- repec:jes:wpaper:y:2011:v:3:p:524-536 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:16:y:2009:i:1:p:39-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.