Bid Average Methods in Procurement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Klemperer, 2004. "Auctions: Theory and Practice," Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number auction1.
- R. Preston McAfee & John McMillan, 1986. "Bidding for Contracts: A Principal-Agent Analysis," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(3), pages 326-338, Autumn.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ottorino Chillemi & Claudio Mezzetti, 2014. "Optimal procurement mechanisms: bidding on price and damages for breach," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 55(2), pages 335-355, February.
- Decio Coviello & Andrea Guglielmo & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2015.
"The Effect of Discretion on Procurement Performance,"
CEIS Research Paper
361, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 17 Nov 2015.
- Coviello, Decio & Guglielmo, Andrea & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2016. "The effect of discretion on procurement performance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66445, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Coviello, Decio & Guglielmo, Andrea & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2016. "The Effect of Discretion on Procurement Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 11286, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Decio Coviello & Andrea Guglielmo & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2016. "The Effect of Discretion on Procurement Performance," CEP Discussion Papers dp1427, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Decio Coviello & Andrea Guglielmo & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2015. "The Effect of Discretion on Procurement Performance," EIEF Working Papers Series 1510, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Oct 2015.
- Bergman, Mats & Lundberg, Sofia, 2011. "Tender Evaluation and Award Methodologies in Public Procurement," Umeå Economic Studies 821, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Gian Luigi Albano & Federico Dini & Roberto Zampino, 2008. "Bidding for Complex Projects: Evidence From the Acquisitions of IT Services," Working Papers 2008.86, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bucciol, Alessandro & Chillemi, Ottorino & Palazzi, Giacomo, 2013. "Cost overrun and auction format in small size public works," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 35-42.
- Laura Rondi & Paola Valbonesi, 2017. "Pre- and post-award outsourcing: Temporary partnership versus subcontracting in public procurement," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0211, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Alessandro Bucciol & Ottorino Chillemi & Giacomo Palazzi, 2011. "Cost Overrun and Auction Format in Public Works," Working Papers 17/2011, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Decio Coviello & Mario Mariniello, 2008.
"Does Publicity Affect Competition? Evidence from Discontinuities in Public Procurement Auctions?,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2008/04, European University Institute.
- Decio Coviello & Mario Mariniello, 2008. "Does Publicity Affect Competition? Evidence from Discontinuities in Public Procurement Auctions," CSEF Working Papers 189, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
More about this item
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- H57 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Procurement
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rpo:ripoec:v:96:y:2006:i:1:p:41-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.