Tender Evaluation and Award Methodologies in Public Procurement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gian Luigi Albano & Milo Bianchi & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2006. "Bid Average Methods in Procurement," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 96(1), pages 41-62, January-F.
- Gregory Lewis & Patrick Bajari, 2011.
"Procurement Contracting With Time Incentives: Theory and Evidence,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 126(3), pages 1173-1211.
- Patrick Bajari & Gregory Lewis, 2009. "Procurement Contracting with Time Incentives: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 14855, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Decarolis, 2009.
"When the highest bidder loses the auction: theory and evidence from public procurement,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
717, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Francesco Decarolis, 2009. "When the Highest Bidder Loses the Auction: Theory and Evidence from Public Procurement," 2009 Meeting Papers 130, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- John Asker & Estelle Cantillon, 2008.
"Properties of scoring auctions,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 39(1), pages 69-85.
- Asker, John & Cantillon, Estelle, 2004. "Properties of Scoring Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 4734, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Asker & Estelle Cantillon, 2008. "Properties of scoring auctions," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/172674, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- John Asker & Estelle Cantillon, 2006. "Properties of Scoring Auctions," Working Papers 06-22, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koning, Pierre & van de Meerendonk, Arthur, 2014.
"The impact of scoring weights on price and quality outcomes: An application to the procurement of Welfare-to-Work contracts,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 1-14.
- Koning, Pierre & van de Meerendonk, Arthur, 2012. "The Impact of Scoring Weights on Price and Quality Outcomes: An Application to the Procurement of Welfare-to-Work Contracts," IZA Discussion Papers 7116, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pierre Koning & Arthur van de Meerendonk, 2013. "The Impact of Scoring Weights on Price and Quality Outcomes: An Application to the Procurement of Welfare-to-Work Contracts," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-066/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bergman, Mats A. & Johansson, Per & Lundberg, Sofia & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2016.
"Privatization and quality: Evidence from elderly care in Sweden,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 109-119.
- Spagnolo, Giancarlo & Bergman, Mats A. & Lundberg, Sofia, 2012. "Privatization and Quality: Evidence from Elderly Care in Sweden," SITE Working Paper Series 19, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics.
- Bergman, Mats & Johansson, Per & Lundberg, Sofia & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2014. "Privatization and Quality: Evidence from Elderly Care in Sweden," CEPR Discussion Papers 9939, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Makoto HANAZONO & Jun NAKABAYASHI & Masanori TSURUOKA, 2013. "Procurement Auctions with General Price-Quality Evaluation," KIER Working Papers 845, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Contracts; Public Procurement; Scoring Rules; Quality;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- H57 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Procurement
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:umnees:0821. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Skog). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inumuse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.