Entry and Subcontracting in Public Procurement Auctions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Decio Coviello & Andrea Guglielmo & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2015.
"The Effect of Discretion on Procurement Performance,"
CEIS Research Paper
361, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 17 Nov 2015.
- Coviello, Decio & Guglielmo, Andrea & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2016. "The effect of discretion on procurement performance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66445, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Coviello, Decio & Guglielmo, Andrea & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2016. "The Effect of Discretion on Procurement Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 11286, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Decio Coviello & Andrea Guglielmo & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2016. "The Effect of Discretion on Procurement Performance," CEP Discussion Papers dp1427, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Decio Coviello & Andrea Guglielmo & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2015. "The Effect of Discretion on Procurement Performance," EIEF Working Papers Series 1510, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Oct 2015.
- Francesco Decarolis & Cristina Giorgiantonio, 2014. "Qualificazione, aggiudicazione e subappalti nei lavori pubblici: cosa insegnano le riforme locali?," ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1), pages 28-64.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:113-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ari Hyytinen & Sofia Lundberg & Otto Toivanen, 2015.
" Design of public procurement auctions: Evidence from cleaning contracts,"
Working Papers Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI)
483670, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI).
- Hyytinen, Ari & Lundberg, Sofia & Toivanen, Otto, 2016. "Design of Public Procurement Auctions: Evidence from Cleaning Contracts," CEPR Discussion Papers 11708, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olga Chiappinelli, 2017. "Decentralization and Public Procurement Performance: New Evidence from Italy," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1704, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Laura Rondi & Paola Valbonesi, 2017. "Pre- and post-award outsourcing: Temporary partnership versus subcontracting in public procurement," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0211, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Francesco Decarolis & Giancarlo Spagnolo & Riccardo Pacini, 2016. "Past Performance and Procurement Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 22814, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosa, Benjamin, 2016. "Subcontracting Requirements and the Cost of Government Procurement," MPRA Paper 77392, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonardo M. Giuffrida & Gabriele Rovigatti, 2017. "Can the Private Sector Ensure the Public Interest? Evidence from Federal Procurement," CEIS Research Paper 411, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 20 Jul 2017.
More about this item
Keywordsprocurement; auctions; entry; subcontracting; difference-in-differences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:61:y:2015:i:12:p:2945-2962. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.