Adjusted Estimates Of United States-China Bilateral Trade Balances: An Update
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amjadi, Azita & Yeats, Alexander J., 1995. "Have transport costs contributed to the relative decline of sub-Saharan African exports? Some preliminary empirical evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1559, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eme:ceftpp:v:9:y:2016:i:3:p:177-189 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ferrantino, Michael J. & Liu, Xuepeng & Wang, Zhi, 2012. "Evasion behaviors of exporters and importers: Evidence from the U.S.–China trade data discrepancy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 141-157.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Archanun Kophaiboon, 2013. "Trade and Investment Patterns in Asia: Implications for Multilateralizing Regionalism," Departmental Working Papers 2013-16, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Yao, Yang, 2014. "The Chinese Growth Miracle," Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 7, pages 943-1031 Elsevier.
- Barry Bosworth & Susan M. Collins & Aaron Flaaen, 2008. "Trading with AsiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Giants," Trade Working Papers 22145, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Dietzenbacher, Erik & Pei, Jiansuo & Yang, Cuihong, 2012. "Trade, production fragmentation, and China's carbon dioxide emissions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 88-101.
- Barry Bosworth, 2008. "Trading with Asiaâ€™s Giants," Working Papers id:1615, eSocialSciences.
- Wang, Zhi & Gehlhar, Mark & Yao, Shunli, 2010. "A globally consistent framework for reliability-based trade statistics reconciliation in the presence of an entrepôt," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 161-189, March.
- Ferrantino, Michael J. & Wang, Zhi, 2008. "Accounting for discrepancies in bilateral trade: The case of China, Hong Kong, and the United States," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 502-520, September.
- Fuse, Masaaki & Yamasue, Eiji & Reck, Barbara K. & Graedel, T.E., 2011. "Regional development or resource preservation? A perspective from Japanese appliance exports," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 788-797, February.
- Robert Lafrance, 2008. "China's Exchange Rate Policy: A Survey of the Literature," Discussion Papers 08-5, Bank of Canada.
- Zhi Wang & Mark Gehlhar & Shunli Yao, 2007. "A Globally Consistent Framework for Reliability-based Trade Statistics Reconciliation in the Presence of an EntrepÃƒÂ´t," Trade Working Papers 22715, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ho, Lok Sang, 2012. "Globalization, exports, and effective exchange rate indices," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 996-1007.
- Francisco Benita & Carlos M. Urzúa, 2016.
"Mirror trade statistics between China and Latin America,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 9(3), pages 177-189, October.
- Benita, Francisco & Urzúa, Carlos M., 2016. "Mirror trade statistics between China and Latin America," EGAP Working Papers 2016-01, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:pacecr:v:11:y:2006:i:3:p:299-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1361-374X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.