Adjusted Estimates Of United States-China Bilateral Trade Balances: An Update
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Tan, Kong-Yam, 2004. "Blunt to sharpened razor," DSGD discussion papers 13, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eme:ceftpp:v:9:y:2016:i:3:p:177-189 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ferrantino, Michael J. & Liu, Xuepeng & Wang, Zhi, 2012. "Evasion behaviors of exporters and importers: Evidence from the U.S.–China trade data discrepancy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, pages 141-157.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Archanun Kophaiboon, 2013. "Trade and Investment Patterns in Asia: Implications for Multilateralizing Regionalism," Departmental Working Papers 2013-16, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Yao, Yang, 2014.
"The Chinese Growth Miracle,"
Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 7, pages 943-1031
- Richard Rogerson & Akos Valentinyi & Berthold Herrendorf, 2007. "Growth and Structural Transformation," 2007 Meeting Papers 757, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Herrendorf, Berthold & Rogerson, Richard & Valentinyi, Akos, 2013. "Growth and Structural Transformation," CEPR Discussion Papers 9370, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Richard Rogerson & Ákos Valentinyi, 2013. "Growth and Structural Transformation," NBER Working Papers 18996, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramesh Chandra & Rajiv Kumar, 2010. "South Asian Integration: Prospects and Lessons from East Asia," Chapters,in: Asian Regionalism in the World Economy, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dietzenbacher, Erik & Pei, Jiansuo & Yang, Cuihong, 2012. "Trade, production fragmentation, and China's carbon dioxide emissions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 88-101.
- Barry Bosworth, 2008. "Trading with Asiaâ€™s Giants," Working Papers id:1615, eSocialSciences.
- Wang, Zhi & Gehlhar, Mark & Yao, Shunli, 2010. "A globally consistent framework for reliability-based trade statistics reconciliation in the presence of an entrepôt," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 161-189, March.
- Ferrantino, Michael J. & Wang, Zhi, 2008. "Accounting for discrepancies in bilateral trade: The case of China, Hong Kong, and the United States," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 502-520, September.
- Fuse, Masaaki & Yamasue, Eiji & Reck, Barbara K. & Graedel, T.E., 2011. "Regional development or resource preservation? A perspective from Japanese appliance exports," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 788-797, February.
- Robert Lafrance, 2008. "China's Exchange Rate Policy: A Survey of the Literature," Discussion Papers 08-5, Bank of Canada.
- Zhi Wang & Mark Gehlhar & Shunli Yao, 2007. "A Globally Consistent Framework for Reliability-based Trade Statistics Reconciliation in the Presence of an EntrepÃƒÂ´t," Trade Working Papers 22715, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ho, Lok Sang, 2012. "Globalization, exports, and effective exchange rate indices," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 996-1007.
- Fernando K. Arechederra Mustre & Carlos M. Urzúa, 2017.
"La Ley de Coordinación Fiscal en México: Una crítica aritmética,"
Sobre México. Revista de Economía,
Sobre México. Temas en economía, pages 4-13.
- Benita, Francisco & Urzúa, Carlos M., 2016. "Mirror trade statistics between China and Latin America," EGAP Working Papers 2016-01, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:pacecr:v:11:y:2006:i:3:p:299-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1361-374X .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .