Determinants of Maritime Transport Costs
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Segerstrom, Paul S, 1991. "Innovation, Imitation, and Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(4), pages 807-827, August.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992.
"A Model of Growth through Creative Destruction,"
Econometric Society, pages 323-351.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 8904, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Scholarly Articles 12490578, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1990. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," DELTA Working Papers 90-12, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Philippe Aghion & Peter Howitt, 1990. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," NBER Working Papers 3223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Working papers 527, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Bergstrand, Jeffrey H, 1985. "The Gravity Equation in International Trade: Some Microeconomic Foundations and Empirical Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(3), pages 474-481, August.
- Dollar, David & Micco, Alejandro & Clark, Ximena, 2002. "Maritime transport costs and port efficiency," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2781, The World Bank.
- David H. Romer & Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1999. "Does Trade Cause Growth?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 379-399.
- Dirk Sommer, 1999. "Private Participation in Port Facilities : Recent Trends," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11462, The World Bank.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1996. "U.S. Imports, 1972-1994: Data and Concordances," NBER Working Papers 5515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raven , J., 2001. "Trade and Transport Facilitation. A Toolkit for Audit, Analysis, and Remedial Action," World Bank - Discussion Papers 427, World Bank.
- Jaume Ventura, 1997. "Growth and Interdependence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(1), pages 57-84.
- Joaquín Viloria de la Hoz, 2000.
"De Colpuertos a las sociedades portuarias: los puertos del Caribe Colombiano, 1990-1999,"
Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional y Urbana
16, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Joaquín Viloria De La Hoz, 2000. "De Colpuertos a las Sociedades Portuarias: los puertos del Caribe colombiano, 1990-1999," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO SOBRE ECONOMÍA REGIONAL Y URBANA 002248, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.
- Carsten Fink & Aaditya Mattoo & Ileana Cristina Neagu, 2002.
"Trade in International Maritime Services: How Much Does Policy Matter?,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 16(1), pages 81-108, June.
- Fink, Carsten & Mattoo, Aaditya & Neagu, Ileana Cristina, 2001. "Trade in international maritime services : how much does policy matter?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2522, The World Bank.
- repec:umd:umdeco:rodriguez9901 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luis A. Rivera-Batiz & Paul M. Romer, 1991. "Economic Integration and Endogenous Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 531-555.
- מחקר - ביטוח לאומי, 2000. "Volume 6," Working Papers 62, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- John Raven, 2001. "Trade and Transport Facilitation : A Toolkit for Audit, Analysis, and Remedial Action," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13862.
- Limao, Nuno & Venables, Anthony J., 1999. "Infrastructure, geographical disadvantage, and transport costs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2257, The World Bank.
- Trujillo, Lourdes & Nombela, Gustavo, 1999. "Privatization and regulation of the seaport industry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2181, The World Bank.
- Antonio Estache & Jose Carbajo, 1996. "Competing Private Ports : Lessons from Argentina," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11600, The World Bank.
- Alberto F. Ades & Edward L. Glaeser, 1999. "Evidence on Growth, Increasing Returns, and the Extent of the Market," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(3), pages 1025-1045.
- Francisco Rodriguez & Dani Rodrik, 2001.
"Trade Policy and Economic Growth: A Skeptic's Guide to the Cross-National Evidence,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2000, Volume 15, pages 261-338
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodríguez, Francisco & Rodrik, Dani, 1999. "Trade Policy and Economic Growth: A Sceptic's Guide to the Cross-National Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 2143, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francisco Rodriguez & Dani Rodrik, 1999. "Trade Policy and Economic Growth: A Skeptic's Guide to Cross-National Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Borchert, Ingo & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2016. "The trade reducing effects of restrictions on liner shippingAuthor-Name: Bertho, Fabien," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, pages 231-242.
- Pamela Coke Hamilton & Yvonne Tsikata & Emmanuel Pinto Moreira, 2009. "Accelerating Trade and Integration in the Caribbean : Policy Options for Sustained Growth, Job Creation, and Poverty Reduction," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2652.
- Hugo Rojas-Romagosa & Eddy Bekkers & Joseph F. Francois, 2015.
"Melting Ice Caps and the Economic Impact of Opening the Northern Sea Route,"
CPB Discussion Paper
307, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Bekkers, Eddy & Francois, Joseph & Rojas-Romagosa, Hugo, 2016. "Melting Ice Caps and the Economic Impact of Opening the Northern Sea Route," CEPR Discussion Papers 11670, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wilmsmeier Gordon & Sánchez Ricardo J., 2010. "Evolution of shipping networks," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie, De Gruyter, vol. 54(1), pages 180-193, October.
- Enrico Pastori & Miriam Tagliavia & Enrico Tosti & Simonetta Zappa, 2014. "The survey on international freight rates in Italy: methods and results," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 223, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Productivity Commission, 2005. "Review of Part X of the Trade Practices Act 1974: International Liner Cargo Shipping," Inquiry Reports, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia, number 32.
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D., 2006. "Road and Maritime Transport Costs: A Comparative Analysis of Spanish Exports to Poland and Turkey," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 138, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Amann, Edmund & Baer, Werner & Trebat, Thomas & Lora, Juan Villa, 2016. "Infrastructure and its role in Brazil's development process," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 66-73.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:wpaper:4247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .